Chapter 3: RECON TIME!! and JSDF??!!

3rd person pov
US-German base
(Unknown) Hill

Since the attack on (Redacted) hill, The news spread from the US and Germany, Many civilians celebrated the victory for the death of many love ones, their vengeances has been restored.

The command base order a recon divided by 2 US vehicles and 1 German vehicle.

In the tent

Tony, A Texas soldiers (or ranger) was little bit stupid, record show he join the army since 2012, He's lag of stupidly led him to do recon mission.

Tony: Damn it, Why did I have to do recon!

???: Because lieutenant tony, We have to recon on the region so that we make peace.

Tony: Oh lisa, What are you doing here?

Lisa: Just checking.

Tony: Checking?

Lisa: I always check, also what are you doing here?

Tony: General want me to do recon.

Lisa: Looks like we're in the same mission.

Tony: *Though* Same mission! Oh no! A thot in my divisions? Oh lord kars bring me away with this woman.

Lisa: Tony?

Tony: Oh *Blush* Sorry lisa!

Lisa: You really are weird texas ranger weirdo.

She lefted the tent, living tony alone.

Tony: ಠ_ಠ, Shit, I thought she never leaves.

Outside

The ranger the gear, including the germans.

???: Scheisse, Why are we going with the America?

Hanz: Because, Lt Jessia, Our kaiser and the President agreed to work together

Jessia: Nien! This is not fair! I'm lieutenant!

Hanz: Mrs. Hitler, Calm down! We don't want to fight each other, Think of your grandfather jessia, He was a good artist like you.

Jessia: *sigh* Ja, your right hans, *kiss hans in cheek*