Chapter 6: We need allies

(A/N: Go check out my new stories, If you guys thick.

+The new world: Europa shall rise (Just now)

+Grand theft auto: Company kitsune army (Saturday)

+USKA VS Union academy (Sunday)

Mario: HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=========================

GERMANY, BERLIN
3rd person pov

F/N was having reports about the incident, But another problem was they was a third gate on the special regions. He was shock to hear the news.

F/N: *German* Ich muss mit dem oberkommando sprechen.

But he's phone rings, He picks it up.

F/N: *German* Hallo.

???: *Russian phone*  Привет, дорогая~ F/N.

F/N: 0_0!? P-P-P-Princess s-s-sarah tsar!!

Sarah: *Phone* ;-; You didn't tell me you have war my prince F/N~

F/N: *Blush* I forget! We wer-

Sarah: *Phone* No my comrades prince~, Understand you didn't wan-

F/N: What! Nein! I-I-I was thinking that was a great idea, Send your forces into gate.

Sarah: *Phone* F/N~ but-

F/N: Nein sarah, I will accept it. But can we, you know, go on aww... date?

In Moscow

Sarah with the phone, Blush. She even thinks about him.

Sarah: *Blush* F-F/N~

F/N: *Phone* I-I sorry sarah, We will meet again soon.

Sarah: *blush and tears* Da F/N, I will meet you again prince~

F/N: *Phone* I love you sarah~

Sarah: *Blush and tears* I love you prines~

She hang up, still blushing in her office, But the sway open, Revealing to be non other them Vladimir Putin.

Vladimir: Princess sarah we- *Saw her face red* Princess, Uuhh are you ok.

Sarah: *Blush* Never better general, *snap out her trace* 0_0?! Oh sorry general, I was-

Vladimir: You know what nevermind, I have a come in grave news

Sarah: What is it?

Vladimir: The prototype submarine have been stolen.

Sarah: Какие?!

Vladimir: This is the same incident when the America aircraft carrier were stolen too.

Sarah: *Though* How could someone steal the prototype submarine? The American aircraft carrier has been stolen in Miami and now the our ship has been stolen?! Something is going on. But who?!

Scene change to an unknown ocean.

The scene change to the underwater base, Inside was a girl with white hair and shark teeth.

???: Ma'am, we are ready to cross the gate.

??? Girl: Good, We will make the new home for our specie. *Salute*

All the ???: HIER GAWR GURU!! THE PROTECTED OF OCEAN!!

Gawr: TO THE NEW WORLD!!

The portal machine turn on, Out of nowhere, A stolen prototype russian submarine, American aircraft and any stolen ships around the world, They were protected by shields so that they don't get wet for some reason. The army march towards giant portals.

Guru army.
Leader Gawr guru
Infantry: 107,000
Weapons: 26,000
Vehicles: 23,000
Aircrafts: 12,000
Vessels: 25
Mech: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be continue

(A/N: Oh great, Our great leader gawr guru has transported she and her army to the falmart, What will JSDF, US and German army will reaction to this, fine out on gate: thus USKA and kaiserreich fought them)

Mario: HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO- *BANG*