History of CSN (or Confederate State of Nod)

(A/N: If you don't about CSN or Confederate State of Nod are a bunch terrorist group, Also the brotherhood of nod was reference to command & conquer Tiberiun, And thanks to BlazeSaber00 for naming it)

1863: In America civil war, Rumours heard in confederate that an army of union, lead by a 9 year old child with fox ears and nine tails, killed all confederate in America with automated rifles, Like this...

(A/N: I know wasn't made in 1863, But this rifle was design by Y/N, Because he was 100% smarter than other humans)

The confederate begin to retreat to texas, More than many of their comrades by this... freak (Y/N), They seceded the CSA, Thinking they are weak, so they come out with they own organizations, They called theirself confederate state of nod, Lead by General Arliss Loveless

 freak (Y/N), They seceded the CSA, Thinking they are weak, so they come out with they own organizations, They called theirself confederate state of nod, Lead by General Arliss Loveless

(A/N: You guys don't know about him, search wild wild west, And also he has legs)

Arliss with leadership and great tackle skills, he order his army to purge any towns, villages and even African-American towns. They killed man, woman and even children. President Abraham Lincoln heard about this, and order General Y/N and union division to stop this threats, Y/N agree with the President. Y/N order his troops to stop the CSN, Y/N even told them about CSN purging, rape, murder and even slaves. This caused his union soldiers in disgust and anger at the CSN purging.

1863-64: Y/N union division are having a hard time, Many were ambushed by confederate soldiers, Y/N order his army to retreat and think for a next, CSN defeated the child fox, In 1864, The CSN gaining most of America territory in the north, purging any towns in their way, but the invasion was halt when CS soldiers beginning to panicked. This caused the general Arliss ask many of his soldiers question for why did they retreat? Many CS soldiers panick, told him that the union have summon a monster with metal beast of them. General Arliss thinks this is a joke, Thinking it was a child fox playing prank on them. He decided to see for himself, In the frontline, He was waiting for the child fox army to play a prank on the CSN, But his worried, He saw something unimaginable, He saw a machines with cannons and even tracks. Like this....