Chapter 12

MEME TIME

Rip and tear

until it is done

*Doom music*

================= Location: Falmart, Italican 3rd person pov

=================
Location: Falmart, Italican
3rd person pov

After the siege of italican, Many bandits surrender by JSDF and US soldiers, While german soldiers execute the rest of the bandits for their war crimes and Russian empire soldiers take the bandits to gulag.

Inside the mansion, JSDF and US soldiers were now in the throne room. Itami still feels rory punched, I mean. Wow you just got punched by a 14 year old girl. I wish I was ther- I mean! Back with tony and itami.

Tony: Itami, What happen to your eye?

Itami: You don't want to know *Looking at tony face, Cover on red kisses* what happened to your face?

Tony: e_e You don't want to know! *Though* Man, That woman kiss me so hard Q_Q.

*Timeskip brought to you by this

And back to the story

The recon teams left italican after peace treaty sign between USKA, German Empire, Imperial japan, Russian empire and JSDF. After the long drive, they were stopped by unknown knights that's blocking them.

Lisa: What the hell?!

Parker: My cheese! 😫

Tony: Parker! Forget your damn cheese! I going to check what is going on?

Tony get of his humvee, He towards the group of knights infront of them. Itami decided to get out has well.

Itami: What the pro-

???: You there! Identified yourself!

Tony: Lieutenant tony of the USK army.

Itami: Lieutenant Yôji itami from Jsdf 3rd recon teams.

???: Then where are you going?

Itami/Tony: Alnus hill/Dillman hill!

The knights were alert about this, and draw their swords at the two.

???: Dillman and Alnus hill!! You must be an enemy!!

Tony: Look lady, We-

Tony couldn't say a word when he was been punched by a female knight. Korone saw her boyfriend been attack by the knight.

Korone: *Angry* How dare you!

Korone she take out her chainsaw and she was about to attack, but lisa stops her.

Lisa: Wait stop!

Korone: But-

Tony: My gas mask! Q_Q

Everyone drew the guns towards the knights. Itami command them to stop.

Tony: *Though* Shit! We don't want to break a peace treaty.

Tony: EVERYBODY!! GO!! GO!!

Itami: GET OUT OF THE HERE!!

Korone: BUT!! 

Lisa: No chance!! Come on!!

Lisa pull Korone inside the humvee. The recon teams left tony and itami behind.

Tony: *Scared* Mommy! Q_Q

Itami: Well, H-Hi? q_q.

To be continue