Chapter 9: Italican pt 2

Previously on GATE: Thus USKA and kaiserreich fought them

Our two main terrible characters got hit by the door by pina, Who push the door so hard that she knock the two unconscious. Back to this stupidly story :D

====================

Location: Falmart, Italican
3rd person pov

Tony and itami were both unconscious during the incident.

(A/N: Pretend tony was there and unconscious and even Parker was there)

Parker was slapping tony in the face.

Parker: *Slap tony in the face* WAKE UP!! *Slap again* WAKE UP!! *Slap yet again* I believe tony is dead. Rest in peace sir.

Tony: *Wake up* Wha- What the hell!!??

Parker:.... Oh nevermind.

Tony: What happen? Why are we!?

Lelei: We're inside the city.

Tony: Oh right e_e

Itami: *Wet* I wish this is the place.

...

Location: Falmart, Anlus hill

Two german helicopters saw the base in Anlus hill, Jsdf personal draw their guns towards the german aircraft.

JSDF soldier: What the hell is that?

JSDF soldier 2: It look like german?

The soldiers surrounded the german helicopter, The door opens to reveal a german officer.

German officer: Hallo, Uhh my name is vön shienz. I am the commander of the kaiser army.

JSDF soldiers look at him in confused, Kaiser?

JSDF soldier: Ok, the office is this way. But you can leave your soldiers here.

Vön: Ja

Timeskip brought to you by this

Back to the story
.....

Location: Falmart, Italican, South gate

Pina was give Tony, Itami and the rest of the recon teams to the south gate to defend it from the rogue imperial army. It been an hour since they set up the defences.

Tony: zzz...zzz...zzz...zz- *Been slap in the head by lisa* Huh?! What the!? Are we under attack?!

Lisa: No you idiot, You been sleeping in the past hour.

Tony: Oh..... right...

Lisa: Also, I have a feeling that we are bait.

Tony: Wait! Really?!

Lisa: Yeah, Itami told us about it.

Tony: *Though* Q_Q Fuck! Curse terrible luck. I want to used this sword in action.

Shion came to the two

Kuribayashi: Hey guys, I been meaning to ask you two.

Lisa: Oh kuribayashi, That's your name right?

Kuribayashi: Yeah, That's my name, Also you guys flamethrower, Why did you get them?

Tony: Military made flamethrower incase there's another war. Also we brought poison gas just in case.

Itami: Wait! that Geneva suggested!

Tony: A What?

Lisa: Geneva suggested?

Kuribayashi: You guys don't know?

Tony: I don't know anything about "Geneva suggested".

Itami: Well Ge-

Parker: *Interrupt* Hey guys look! I think the north gate is having a party.

JSDF, Russian, Japanese, German and Americans soldiers look at what Parker pointed at the fire at the north gate.

Tony:...

Lisa:...

Itami:...

Kuribayashi:...

Makarov:...

Kurata:.....

One of the US soldier: *Eating cheese while watching*

Tony: Awww fu-

<----------To be continue