Chapter 20: Trip to USKA Pt 3

A/N: Finally! They gone, I keep this oil for myself now!

*Footstep sound*

Readers: WE SMELL OIL!!! >:D

*All the readers scream for oil*

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

==================

Location: USKA, Washington DC.

Special regions girls and the JSDF arrived in Washington DC, But JSDF was more and awe that Washington DC has skyscrapers......

(A/N: If you guys lived in 2020, This is the future)

Itami: *Jaw dropped and though* That's...... That's Washington DC!?

Mari: *Though* I didn't know Washington DC been more advanced than the other counterpart.

Pina: *Though* It looks bigger then our capital, Are they insulting the gods?

Kuribayashi: *Though* No fucking way! Washington DC has tall buildings!? Who ever this President Y/N is, I want to meet him!

Tomita: Tony, I want to ask, What year is it?

Tony: What makes you say that?

Tomita: Well, In our year, 2015 (A/N: Sorry, I have to use it) we currently in the modern. What year is it?

Tony: The year is 2020.

All JSDF (Except the special regions girls): NNNNNNAAAAAAAANNNNNIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!??????? 

Kuribayashi: *Shock and surprise* T-THAT'S FIVE YEARS!!!

Tony: Yep, Now keep your mouth shut, We're amost there to the white house.

JSDF was currently about he was saying, Itami was still thinking what tony say about everyone in the mistake has a 9 year old child, This gives him a odd question.

Tony: We're here.

(A/N: If you guys want to know how i found this pic, Don't question it :|)

Pina: *Though* This is the leader house.