An Unapologetically Boring Beginning

HEY ALL! Hope you guys are all doing well

Honestly, school has really been fucking me over big time this last year, and then I had a horrendous mental health crisis, BUT RAHHHHH I SURVIVED. And now I am here to deliver to you all the latest chapter of Sympathy, because apparently y'all like this crap fic I made in my sophomore year of high school. Anyways, I missed you all a ton! I hope you'll forgive my inactivity

PS. Some of this draft is gonna be crap because it has literally been sitting on my desktop for a TWO YEARS, SORRY D:

feb. 11 a/n: how tf can you guys eat this slop omg, SO SORRY IN ADVANCE.

mar. 30 a/n: guys quit reading this book, it actually sucks really bad. like its so ass D:

NO FANCY INTRO, let's just jump in guys. Raw dog it lol. 

HEADS UP, it's very cheesy

------

Somewhere in an evil lair...

A mask, seemingly young, stumbled through the doors he was currently being shoved through. Two other masks stood over him menacingly, at first in silence as they had been the entire time they had escorted him to the lair, until one of them finally spoke.

"The boss would like to see you, henchman #34." The tallest of the two barked out before they both disappeared once again behind the steel doors of the small room.

(everyone say hi to henchman #34. he only exists because I am lazy)

It was some sort of waiting room, the masked man inferred, before erratically scrammbling his feet. He wasn't entirely sure what he had done to draw the attention of his boss and have her ask to see him personally considering his low rank, but the events that had transpired in his squadron were likely to blame.

Nervously, he approached the only other door in the room and nervously knocked.

...

"Enter."

A firm voice responded to him from the other side after a few seconds of silence, and with a nervous gulp, henchman #34 entered the room.

It was was dark and cold, nothing like the small waiting room he had been in seconds earlier. The mask stepped forward until he was standing right in front of the large desk at the center of the room.

Across from his sat his boss in her large swivel chair, but her back was seemingly turned to him.

"#34, report." She spoke suddenly, and the mask felt a shiver rack his entire core from the shear iciness of her voice.

"Y-Yes ma'am. We lost sight on the target." He answered pathetically.

His boss slowly swiveled to face him from her seated position, and he caught sight of her piercing glare.

"...How?" She spat.

#34 felt as if his feet were plastered to the ground. The masked man fumbled over his words, but managed to squeak out, "W-Well, we aren't entirely sure. Our lookouts became incredibly disoriented when trying to tail him, and then we just completely lost sight of him."