awkward (raw and unedited)

im so sorry this is such an awful chapter ToT please point out anything that doesn't make sense or is grammatically incorrect.

its raw hnn

--tw: mentions of violence, blood, guns.--

bold: writing

'single quotation': thoughts

slanted/italics: memories.

'underlined: underlined sentences are basically commands and our very own Cv.'

"rn we're using the underlined quotations as telepathy"

.

.

.

.

~" 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 "~

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Previously

She sent a picture of said building from afar. Butcher mask recognized it as the doctor's place and sped up in pace. The message wasn't sent too long ago, so he should be able to caught up before they leave.

Butcher mask felt a wave of tenseness shed off his shoulders at the thought of seeing Haruki again. It felt like ages since he had seen him. Hopefully he wasn't too upset.

brain refresher im adding for my own sake: butcher mask just jumped off a roof and into a window after being chased and also ran into beefy speedo man, who unlocked new childhood trauma

Bo)

.

.

.

Butcher masks lungs burned. His exhausted feet pounded against the concrete roofs as he sprinted to the doc's building. Surprisingly though, he had enough energy to be eager about joining up with the others. Especially after his spidey senses started tingling that danger was near.

He skirted to a halt when he saw the scene before him. Yuri had her gun pointed at the doctor, who looked even more deranged than he last remembered, Cv was pointing out the obvious difference in Mayuko's behavior while she was fighting the mask girl he met a day or two ago, and a looming figure hung farther back, readied with crossbow and arrow. Not to mention the bloody man that was splayed on the grassy patch of roof.

What the fuck did he miss?

"THIS IS IT! It's finally your turn! Do it, Zwei!" The doctor cackled madly. "You idiots! You thought Ein was the only mask I am able to control?" The figure jumped out of the shadows. Unfortunately for them though, Yuri was prepared. She sent two shots, one destroying the angel's mask completely, ensuring death no matter what.