help

k so im gonna start adding these these little previous paragraphs just so I can remember what the hell I've been writing cuz girl these plot holes are not pretty 🙄

tw: mentions of suicide, gore, violence, and foul language.

bold: writing

'single quotation': thoughts

slanted/italics: memories.

underlined: underlined sentences are basically commands and thoughts of those who's thoughts are still completely controlled by the mask.

single quotation dialogue is basically belongs to a person who isn't a mask or has gained a bit of freedom from the command and can retain their own thoughts..

.

.

.

.

~" 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 "~

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Previously

His head shot up and his eyes darted across his surroundings. He was on a roof. There's blood everywhere. There's blood on him? He didn't feel injured, just the soreness in his muscles from running. Why was he running again?

The sky was darkening. Things were harder to see.

'A dead mask?'

A woman- no, a high school girl - was laying stiffly on the floor in front of him. The injuries were self inflicted.

'Why am I here?'

.

.

.

3rd pov:

His mind was groggily and dark, much like the sky where the sun decided to tuck itself in, almost as a means to avoid the horrific display before Butcher mask. His clothes were soaked in blood, along with everything else on the lone roof. Much of it was dry, but he still felt dirty. The girl on the ground had been dead for a few hours, so there was nothing to be done. He opts to ignore her. 

But why can't I look away? The question replayed and overlapped in his head in a constant rhythm of deep, embedded sorrow he couldn't quite understand. Rinse and repeat. Something about looking at this girl brought a pain to his head; a nagging pain that wouldn't go away, one that made him feel empty, like when you forget something you had just thought about, and knew it was important. 

'Why am I here?' A sting of pain. His brain hurts.

'Who was this?' The pain was beginning to get unbearable.