mister

tw: mentions of suicide, gore, violence, and foul language.

bold: writing

'single quotation': thoughts

slanted/italics: memories.

underlined: underlined sentences are basically commands and thoughts of those who's thoughts are still completely controlled by the mask.

single quotation dialogue is basically belongs to a person who isn't a mask or has gained a bit of freedom from the command and can retain their own thoughts..

.

.

.

.

~" 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 "~

poll results: Butcher mask is a tall boy 🎉👏😩

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Previously

Butcher mask stood urgently, simultaneously interrupting the sniper.
He left the kid completely unattended.
He was a horrible accidental adoptive father.

He turned on his heel, bowed to the man in appreciation, then limped away to where he left the boy.

Sniper mask only watched him in awe. He brought a hand up to his mask.

'huh...'

.

.

.

3rd pov:

"Mr. (y/n)! Are you ok?" The boy half yelled when he opened the door.

Butcher mask looked like a truck plowed him. The bullet wound on his arm and leg opened, and he gained a limp from being slammed into the wall last minute. Not to mention the pain in his head.

He patted his head reassuringly. The boy took this opportunity to bombard him with questions.

"Mr. (y/n), how come I heard you in my brain?" How was he supposed to explain it to a kid?

'Magic.' He folded the paper and did a cheap trick to make it look like it disappeared.

"woah!"

'Let's go.' He put away the notepad in an apron pocket. The boy complied, grabbing the hand he extended.

Butcher mask would have to find somewhere for the kid to rest, as well as a safe place to treat his wounds.
He needed to start to prioritize Haruki. Yuri could more than handle herself, so he didn't need to always hover over her when danger was near.