weird feelings

--tw: mentions of violence, blood, guns. the usual.--

EAT CHILDREN. DAYS OF NONSTOP HARD WORK REST ON YOUR SCREENS. It took a lot of actual brainpower and erasing like 5 different plot lines to get to this chapter but I am here to say IT IS FINALLY HERE. REJOICE.

also, sometimes it bugs me when i see authors draw what they think the mc looks like but now i understand that its pretty fun

ofc this is just me messing around with my pencil and sketchbook so you are VERY MUCH free to interpret butcher mask as you please. this is a reader insert after all, so go crazy with it babes 😚

bold: writing

'single quotation': thoughts

slanted/italics: memories.

'underlined: underlined sentences are basically commands and our very own Cv.'

"rn we're using the underlined quotations as telepathy"

.

.

.

.

~" 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 "~

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Previously

Butcher mask was chased by a bunch of masks, saw the gun fight with the teen high school girls and the doc, made everyone enchiladas and got shirtless. ya

.

.

.

"Mister, you suck at this game." Haruki teased.

Butcher mask was dragged into an intense game of hide-n-seek, which turned into 8 consecutive rounds, as soon as he walked through the building's door. Each and every time, Ein and Haruki made him seeker, which he was ashamed to admit he was embarrassedly bad at. It had been a full 15 minutes before he called quits and gave up.

"Are you sure you're trying?" Haruki continued cheekily.

'When did this kid get so damn cheeky?' Butcher mask thought glumly, slumping onto the ground in defeat and letting out a dramatically cartoonish sigh.

Haruki giggled at his antics.

"C'mon, let's go play tag next! I'm sure you'll win this time, Mister!"

"Now, now, children. Don't tire him out completely. He needs rest so his wounds can heal." The doctor suddenly entered the empty lobby room the kids had turned into their hideout.

When Butcher mask had first been dragged here a good 2 hours ago, he noted the organized messiness to the room. Many scribbled on papers laid in a pile in one corner of the room and in another were all the cushions and blankets the children had managed to get their hands, like some sort of pillow fort nest thing. Butcher mask would've liked to look around a little more, but he was snapped back into reality by an overly tired and sarcastic voice.