Part - 67 Complications

"Enemy tanks! 1200 meters!" The E50 commander reported.

There was at least twelve All-Stars tanks to four German.

"Go! Go! Surround them and hit them from the rear!" Karl said.

"Nikolai! Begin phase two!!" Karl shouted

Nikolai, who had just finished off the eight encircled All-Star tanks got ready to engage.

"Da Tovarishe Karl"

"Eh he, he...." Nikolai chuckled a little.

"Working with Krauts." Nikolai said to himself.

"Working with Commies...." Karl said to himself

*KA-BOOOOOOOOM!

The ISU-152-2's powerful main gun tore through the rubble that once made up the gate to the theme park.

Now blasting it into smaller pieces.

————————————

The echoes of gunfire rang in the distance.

"Alright, all groups be ready to move, enemy reinforcements will pour all over companies two and three, its our task to get rid of them." Carm said into the mic.

"Just give us the signal sir!" William said on the other end.

"The signal will be given once the enemy's commander has been killed, without it, they'll panic and run." Carm said.

"We already have the means, we're just waiting for it to happen." Carm said.

"Alright, I guess we're gonna be really bored for a while." William said.

*kreekkreekkreekkreek

Track noises then sounded, followed by engines.

"Or maybe not..." William said

"Sir, it seems the enemy is trying to flank us on our side, watch out for similar action on your end." William said.

On Carm's end, he looked over his shoulder concernedly, as that message came over.

"Roger William, repel the flankers.

Fall back if it doesn't go to plan." Carm said.

——————————————

On the other side.

"FEUER!" Karl barked out.

*PACHOOOOOOM!

The 105mm gun struck home, the shell smashing the Pershing apart, and then exploding, further killing the tank.

———————————

All-Stars POV

"What do you mean we lost eight tanks?!" Hiroku shouted.