Part - 75 All Falls Down.

The battle raged on ferociously.

The only platoons left were at extremely weak strength.

The defense lines quickly contracted.

The All-Stars gained ground at breakneck speed, pursuing Ōarai like a bunch of angry hornets.

The only girl team left at this point was Ankō.

A testament to Miho's skill, surviving this long.

Other then her, all of the remaining teams were made up of boys.

The All-Stars had some 18-ish tanks left.

Ōarai had six.

Three to one odds.

And the All-Stars were filthy cheaters, viewing the whole battle from their tablets, rendering any manner of ambush tactics or defensive warfare almost completely useless.

These thoughts lodged themselves into Carm's mind, clouding his judgement some.

He then thought of an idea.

He perked up,

"Get the spy force on the line! See if they cannot find out what the All-Stars are planning...." Carm said.

——————————

Emilia tiredly listened to the comms,

She knew of the All-Stars cheating, but only figured out too late...

They couldn't send messages out, only receive them, if they sent a message, then she thought that they would likely be intercepted by their cheating software....

"Hey, you girls still there?" Carm said.

Emilia almost jumped off of her seat dropping the receiver.

"Yes, yes we're here! The All-Stars are cheating, they know where you are and!-" Emilia started, not wasting a half-second explaining what was going on.

"Yes, I know all that! Do you know what the All-Stars plan is?" Carm said.

"Uh, I don't know! They always seem to keep that a secret until we're practically engaging the enemy,

I think it's because they are getting scared or something, they're afraid they will back out before the plan begins!" Emilia said.

"So... my plan is working.

See if you can't cause chaos once they get engaged,

Make them pee their pants thinking they're about to get ambushed." Carm said.

"Uh, okaaayyyyy...." She said.

Battle sounds then erupted through the microphone.

"Argh! We're engaged!" Carm shouted.

*Ksh-shhhhhhhhh

The radio switched channels back to the All-Stars.

"All tanks turn turrets to the left and increase speed,

We have the heretics cornered, Commander Alice will attack from the other side." Hiroku said through her mic.

"Panzer Vor! We end them here! Hahaha!" Hiroku cackled.

————————————

Renta Tsuji looked at the screen with a subtle smirk on his face,

His plan was working perfectly,

The boys were getting beaten thoroughly.

Even that arrogant Army Colonel got taken out.

The superiority of Japanese Tank philosophy seemed to be proving superior.

Surely a small breach of rules would be okay to keep these nonsensical males to their own business.

He watched the screen in even more satisfaction.

The Canadian Ram tank was shot from extreme distance, through numerous walls.

Chaos befell the Ōarai forces as the All-Stars clashed with them again.

Especially with an experienced commander like Hiroku, he should've never been paranoid in the first place.

As foreign languages from Ōarai blared through the speakers, Renta's mind began to fantasize about what will happen next.

Perhaps the JSDF might remove males from their tank forces after this, who knows?

Maybe this will secure him a paycheck and perhaps a promotion?

The cash would look really good in his pockets...

Renta continued to dive deeper into his business fantasies.

The trucks hauling the knocked-out players offloaded near the grandstands.

These were mostly full of teenage girls,

However, there were a few "other" contestants that were fed up with the cheating antics.

Renta heard a door slam open behind him.

He turned around to see who it was

His blood turned to ice.

"Mr renta......

We have a lot to talk about......" Colonel Beckmann sneered,

———————————