Part - 69 Disaster

"Fire again!" William shouted.

"Aim for their cupola!"

*KCH-CHUNK!

"Loaded!"

"AND FIRE!" William shouted.

The gun fired,

The 94mm shell smashed into the cupola, killing the T95, and clogging the alleyway, trapping 11 All-Stars tanks behind its wreckage.

The T95 had a better gun than the Tortoise, but it's reload rate was terribly slow and long.

" 'ELL! YEAH! T95 Destroyed!" Earl shouted.

"Co! Our gate is stable, how is the other defenses going along?" William asked into the mic

The mic opened up with furious background noise,

"FALL BACK! I REPEAT! FALL BACK TO THE PARK INTERIOR!" Carm shouted.

William almost fell out of his seat upon hearing the news,

He then quickly regained his bearings.

"Roger! Pulling back! Where to?" William asked, his voice now much more tense.

"Cover the retreating tanks!" Carm shouted.

"Where are you?!" William said.

"I'm with them! Now be ready for close quarters!" Carm shouted.

————————————

A Few Minutes earlier.

"Keep firing! If they can't get out of cover than our Russian Allies should make quick work of them!" Karl said.

The German tanks were nestled in the treeline, shelling the All-Stars ruthlessly with high-Velocity explosives.

"Load HE! Let them feel the blast of one hundred twenty two millimeter LEAD!" Nikolai barked,

The Germans and Russians were pounding them on both sides.

"All units be advised, Quicksilver is making a run for the commander, he will be exposing himself.

DO NOT ENGAGE, I REPEAT, DO NOT ENGAGE.

Try to use machine guns to make it look realistic, but do not not ry anything risky." Carm said.

Just as that was said, a Pershing revealed itself, coming out of cover, and making its way up a hill.

"Use the Coaxial Machine gun! Target the Pershing!" Nikolai said.

The red star bearing soup-bowl turret turned its weapon to bear,

*BRDRTTATATATATATATATA-!

The 7.62mm Degatyarov DT Machine gun fired, the circular clip spinning around as bullets drained into the chamber.