Part - 70 Stranglehold.

"The E75 is gone!" Peter yelled into his radio.

Carm grimaced,

All of a sudden, the All-Stars seemed to have completely turned the tables on shots based off pure luck.

Now Ōarai was on the backfoot.

"Alright! Karl, retreat! We'll cover you!" Carm shouted.

"Jawhol!"

"Nikolai! Fall back to defense line two! Utilize cover in buildings! Create ambushes!" Carm said.

The radio responded, with horrible levels of battle noises in the background,

A stressed Nikolai started to speak.

"Da Tovarishe! But we are under heavy fire! The IS-2 and ISU are both gone! And the IS-4 has thrown a track! I'm pinned!" He said.

"Alright! Hold position! Reinforcements are en route!" Carm shouted.

The T29 fired up its engine.

"Scout unit! Status report!" Carm shouted.

No response.

"The BT is gone! They sniped it out of thin air!" William said through the mic.

———————————

"Colonel! Move your position to encompass the front gate! We need fire support!" Carm shouted.

"Roger, moving as we speak!" He said.

The T29 started to move, the T32 following close behind.

"What is going on?" Saori asked in a distressed manner from her radio.

"Enemy has broken out of the noose, we are going to provide cover for retreating forces,

Wait further inside, and be ready to ambush enemy vehicles!" Carm ordered

———————————

"Come on! move!" Nikolai yelled.

The IS-3's engine howled as it tried in vain to pull the giant IS-4 tank.

The track was gone, and the running gear was scraping the dirt, digging itself deeper in the harder Nikolai tried.

"It's no use! The tank won't budge!" Viktor said,

"Reinforcements are coming!" Nikolai said

"They should help!" Nikolai said in a hopeful manner.

"Enemy!" Dimitri yelled out.

Nikolai looked out of the periscope.

"Those scum are charging us!...." Nikolai said, gritting his teeth.

"Papasha! Bearing zero eight five! Enemy tanks!" Nikolai shouted.

"I see them." His father simply responded.

The barrage started,

By now there was almost no paint on one side of the IS-4, it had taken so many shells.

The Pershings came over the hill.

"Firing!" Dimitri said.

*KABA-KOOOOM!