Part - 65 Our Blood for Our Homeland!

All-Stars POV

"They have blockaded the two other entrances! They must've predicted that we would flank them!

How should we proceed?" The Chaffee scout detachment commander said

"I think we should simply blast through, we have the numbers and firepower to decimate them!" Hiroku said.

"But its down to your orders, Alice-San"

Alice nodded from her cupola

"Alright! T28s! Break through! Crush the resistance!

They cannot hope to penetrate you!" Hiroku said.

"Pershings, provide cover, make sure they aren't flanked."

———————————

The T34 Heavy rose over a hill.

"They must've put all their hopes in us flanking them, the door is only guarded by one tank."

"And it looks ugly too! You can't even tell what school it's from!" Her gunner said

"This is overkill,

Alice-San! They put all of their hope into protecting their flanks!

I'm gonna go through the front!" Hiroku said.

"They are probably leading you into a trap Hiroku-San..." Alice said.

"But thirty-eight tanks going through two choke points is going to do a number on us, we should take the risk, have reinforcements ready to break us out..." Hiroku said.

".....Go ahead Hiroku-San, but be careful......" Alice said with an unsure tone to her quiet voice.

————————————

Ōarai Coalition POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Katyusha said.

"Yes, it is! You make great bait!" Nikolai said.

"But this is suicide! All of those enemy tanks will surely knock us out!" Katyusha said.