Chapter Nineteen

“so your still banging?” Brooke questioned with her hands placed firmly over her hips.

“yep” I answered leaning into Blake's chest as he sat on the couch, his arm wrapped around me tightly to pull me closer towards him as he placed a kiss on the side of my head.

Brooke had turned up and heard our loud sexual act, I was embarrassed as all hell, mainly because I could only imagine if it was my parents or worse Jenny.

She didn't flip out like I thought, instead she was teasing us about it, saying it was a wonder Blake hadn't fucked me through the door with how hard it was rattling, I didn't think it was that hard but then again I wasn't worrying about the noises, I was far to busy enjoying it.

Brooke stopped pacing and eyed us both, tapping her chin as she took the chair in front of us “so you never stopped seeing each other then?”

“no” Blake answered before I could “we're together”

“together?” she raised a brow in question at him.

“together” Blake answered.

“how together are you?” she pressed.

My heart pounding as I knew where this was leading, she was trying to get him to admit his feelings towards me in front of her, Blake wasn't the type of guy who openly spilled his heart out and let his emotions run free, he only did that when we were alone.

“Brooke” I said in a low voice to warn her not to do it.

“I will warn you once, if you ever and I mean hurt her I will make sure you never father a child, you won't even be able to get it up again” he glared and Blake let out a laugh beside me.

“well I better keep little miss happy then huh sweetheart, wouldn't want your favourite toy to get hurt” he turned my face towards him and stole a quick kiss.

“I love you, you dirty old man” I whispered

“your dirty old man, and I love you too babe” he grinned lunging towards me and digging his fingers into my side as I fell to my back on the couch, tickling me lightly as I let out a high pitched squeal trying to fight him off me, his body to heavy though.

A loud clap brought us back to reality as we both turn to see Brooke still standing there, I can't believe I had forgotten she was there.

“well I didn't think that was happening” she laughed “love? When the fuck did love come into this and I knew you were still seeing each other but I didn't think love was a part of it”

“you did?” I frowned “but I thought we were being so sneaky”

She laughed loudly coming and sitting back down “oh you two are the worst at keeping this little love affair a secret, Lex since when do you go for midnight drives and weekends away to yourself, the best part is you think no one sees those little looks you give each other at the bar, well trust me I notice, also your too happy for someone who's stopped having sex”

My jaw was pretty much on the floor, she knew this while time “well that sucks, but on a good note you get to come over and we can bang, bang, bang” I stood up excitedly and jumped on Blake's lap, a little harder than I had intended as he let out a slight groan.

“careful he might need to pop a pill to bang, bang, bang” Brooke laughed lightly getting up and slapping Blake's arm “I'm heading to bed, oh just thought I would let you know Cole turned up with me tonight and heard your loud cries of pleasure and took off”

“as you heard before I can bang just fine and without any little pills thank you” Blake called out.

I got a lot quieter than I thought I would, Cole had turned up and heard Blake and I.