Chapter Fifteen

Brody sitting up made me pull my hand out quickly from Blake's underwear, I definitely didn't want to get caught pulling him off by his brother, that wouldn't go down to well at all.

“let's do shot's I have that bottle in the car still” Brody grinned grabbing his shirt and pulling it on over his head.

“shot's at 1am?” Blake asked, not knowing if he was being serious or not.

“cant handle it big brother?” Brody smirked at him, well it was pretty much pitch black so I gathered he was smirking at him.

“we both know I have no problem with that” Blake laughed, his arms snaking around my waist as Brody zipped up the tent to go to the car.

We practically lunged for each other, our mouths kissing furiously as I pulled Blake down on top of me, his lower waist grinding into me, as his hand squeezed my breast over my bra, slightly pinching my nipple, I moaned over his mouth, wanting him badly and craving him like no tomorrow.

“your mine Alex” he growled as he pulled away, trying to control his breathing.

“what?” I asked in a hushed whisper.

“that kiss you and Brody had wont fucking happen again got it” he practically demanded.

“I didn't know it was going to happen” I defended.

“I don't care, you kissed him back and then I find you half naked laying on him in here” he hissed.

“you turned up with your soon to be wife, you don't hear me telling you to keep your hands off her” I hissed back at him and giving him a well deserved eye roll.

“did you see me kiss her or all over her? No, I did that out of respect for you, I told you I wont share you Alex, especially with my brother” and with that he slapped his lips back to mine, his tongue tasting of cigarettes and jack daniels as it roamed around with my own.

Our bodies grinding into one and another roughly until we heard the footsteps nearing the tent again, Blake quietly moved off me and covering the bulge in his boxers with the blankets just as Brody jumped back in and tossed the bottle to Blake.

“let's play truth” Brody

“seriously?” I groaned “this is like a high school game”

“didn't you just leave high school?” he shot back and Blake coughed after taking his first mouthful.

“fine, let's play” I shot back, this was going to be fun.

I don't know when it was but Brody had passed out, like literally he just stopped talking and fell asleep facing away from us after we did enough shots to go through a full bottle of beam, between three of us it didn't last long as we took large swigs.

I couldn't stop laughing over it, my giggles only made Blake start to laugh as well, his laugher was contagious, he just looked so different this way, long gone was the serious man and he was being fun and carefree, a completely different wave of emotion rushed over me as I stopped laughing and stared at him.

The alcohol was definitely playing a big part of what was happening right now.

I pressed a button on my phone so there was a bit of light between us, “I love you” I blurted out giving him a lazy smile as I laid my head to the pillow beside him.

Blake stopped laughing and looked at me, a small smile forming over his mouth as he came towards me, his face stopping just before mine “I love you too Lex”

I felt my heart quickening, I mean did he mean that? Of course he didn't he was drunk, we both were drunk and just talking crap, I highly doubted either of us would have remembered it in the morning.