Chapter Eight

The whole note thing had me thinking for most the day, I put it down to him being polite and not wanting me to worry about him just ditching me or using me for sex.

Even though this was just a sex based relationship with no feelings involved, I may have liked him but that was until I threw those away and replaced them with the love of his penis. Yeah I know that's pathetic but it's the only way this will work.

I dragged my feet around out of bed, yes I had spent most the day in bed watching old episodes of greys, yes I was a huge fan of that.

Brooke was sitting at the breakfast bar eating a bowl of noodles when I walked in the kitchen, grabbing a mug "I need coffee bad" I groaned letting out another yawn.

"so Blake was over last night" I wasn't sure if that was a question but it came out to be more like a statement.

"yep" I stated popping the p.

"and he stayed the night?"

"yep" I stated again.

"that isn't normal, if it was just sex wouldn't you screw then he leaves?" she raised a brow as she took a mouthful of pasta.

"we didn't have sex last night, I blew him since I was too sore" I shrugged it off, I mean that was fine right?

A smile twitched on lips as she eyed me but didn't say anything, I was going to ask her what was up but didn't bother, I knew she wouldn't tell me, even if I begged.

The more I thought about it, the more her hidden questions played with my mind, he shouldn't be staying over, this was sex only not sex then snuggle, ugh I have no freaking idea how to do this. I thought about sending him a text and telling him not to come over, and that we needed new rules but then the other thing burning in my mind had me thinking.

We're more room mates than a couple, we don't even sleep together.

Something was definitely not right between those two and if they were in a relationship like that then why were they even getting married?

But the little voice inside kept telling me he's just saying that, he's using you for sex and telling you he's having problems at home like all men do when they have an affair.

Fuck me life so bad right now.

When a knock came to the door I looked at Brooke who grinned "bcb is here"

"bcb?" I paused looking at her.

"booty call Blake" she laughed

"booty call Blake?" I questioned not even believing she had already made a name up for him.

"let the poor man in, he's probably hard and ready" she spoke through a mouth full of food.

Opening the door my mouth dropped, Blake standing there in a fitted navy suit, with matching tie and a white shirt, oh my fucking god.

I don't know what came over but all those doubts had flown out the door as I gripped his tie and slammed my lips to his, I had caught him slightly off guard as he pulled me back slightly, heavily breathing "I only have ten minutes"

I nodded and he waisted no time, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder as he took me to the bedroom, Brooke still sitting at the counter making gagging noises "wrap it up kids" she called out, I laughed then cried out as Blake's hand came down hard over my ass.

Neither of us fully undressed, Blake had his trousers half down while my underwear was still half on, he had just slid them to the side as he thrusted into me starting a hard and fast pace while pulling my hips back and forth with him as he stood in front of the bed, slapping my ass every now and then, I had never been into that before but each time he did it a new sting of pleasure rippled throughout my body.

Blake had blown in a few minutes, I came as soon as he had said he was, something about his deep throaty groans just send me harder over the edge.

I was going to talk to him about our sleepovers or that note but I didn't get the chance to, he had zipped his trousers back up, gave me a kiss and took off.

He banged and ran.

And as confused as I was about it, I was slightly relieved, happy even that he didn't lay and cuddle or talk much.

Brooke was still at the counter when I walked out, looking at her as she gave me another one of those knowing looks as she just finished eating, placed her bowl in the sink and turned facing me.

"your going to get hurt" she gave me a look of sorrow.

"no I'm not'" I shot back with a scoff, I was not going to get hurt.

"Lex, he fucked you then left right after, I know you and I know your going to fall for him and get left broken hearted" she placed her hands over his hips giving me a hard look.

"Brooke we're having fun, we have rules and this is just sex, I'm fine with it" I explained.

She threw her hands in the air in defeat "fine, If you really think that then that's fine, but just know when he does hurt you and he will, I will be here to comfort you"

I didn't really know what to say, I didn't want to think about anything other just Blake and I just having fun.

I hadn't heard from Blake in two days, not that it bothered me much, I mean it wasn't like I was his girlfriend or anything so he could do what he wanted.

Jock was pestering me about who the mystery guy was, I wanted to tell him but that would end in Jock's fist flying in Blake face and I definitely didn't want that to happen, Blakes face was to pretty get to messed up.

"so heard from the girl you screwed right after me?" I shot at him, pretending to still be annoyed about it.

"Lex how many times do I have to apologise for that?" Jock stepped behind me closely, speaking quietly so no one would hear.

"whatever Jock" I shrugged trying my hardest not to smile.

He pulled around so I was facing him, relief flashing over his face as he soon realised I was joking and not being serious "that isn't funny"

"I'm sorry, forgive me?" I pouted.

"yeah, I need you to train the new bar tender tonight as well, he should be here in about ten"

"ok, who is he?"

"a guy who's 26, he worked on the mainland and has just moved down, you might remember his brother"

I didn't know anyone from the mainland that had a brother, giving a confused look until I spotted him over his shoulder, jet black hair and piercing blue eyes.

Oh no, please don't tell me what I'm seeing right now, please make this a figment of my imagination, please tell me this is a dream, a very vivid and clear dream.

"Alex this is my good mate's little brother Brody Ashton" Jock grinned as he and Brody shook hands.

I couldn't move, there was no way in hell that this was even happening right now, I was not working with Blake's little brother, and just my luck he had to be just as good looking as he was.

"pleasure" Brody smiled as he held his hand out in front of me, his voice wasn't as deep as what Blake's was but it was still sexy, he was actually a lot more politer than I imagined.

"hi" I smiled, all I could think about was I have seen your brother naked.

"so I will leave you two and Lilly can teach you the ropes, you probably already know most things anyway" and with that Jock walked off, leaving me standing with the other Ashton brother.

Could my life get any more complicated than it already was.

"so Alex you got a boyfriend?" he smirked.

Ok now my life officially sucks.