Chapter Twenty Eight

“what do you need?”

“something slutty” she wiggled her brows, I rolled my eyes over at her, of course she wanted something whorish to wear for another dirty weekend away.

“the four of us should go away sometime, Ryan and Blake would get along pretty well don't you think?” Brooke asked as she peered into the racy lingerie section.

I stopped and thought about that for a moment “I guess so, they were talking at the the bar the other night weren't they?”

“that's right, they both go for the same footy team” she rolled her eyes back at me.

Brooke and I were having a girls day, doing some shopping, having lunch and then getting our nails done, I think we bloody well deserved it after the week we both had.

Work was insane, I was on the verge on quitting and that was because my toss of an ex boyfriend kept making a nightly appearance with his player friends, although I hadn't seen Cole hook up or leave with any women, to think of it he didn't have any women near him.

So much for the single life.

I ignored him and made Jock serve him, Blake had been there a couple times and wasn't impressed at all, he wanted to go hit him again, but he promised that there would be no more fighting.

“let's buy this for Blake” she grinned wickedly and held a shirt up.

Across the front it said I'm just like my food, quick, fast and easy.

“definitely” I grinned, he will hate it.

As we finished shopping my phone beeped, I knew who it was from and I wasn't really interested in seeing them, not after they had me kicked out of my home.

Please join us for dinner tonight at Morjo's 7pm.

It was great being summands at my parents wish, I had tried to avoid them for two months but it was now catching up with me. I sent her a quick reply and agreed, apparently my boyfriend was aloud to join us, Brody will love this.

His parent's hadn't told anyone he was gay, I don't think they were ashamed, I think they were more so dealing with it.

In a very slow process.

“lunch?” I asked, I was tired and exhausted lately, just wanting to spend my days sleeping and doing nothing, I haven't even been drinking, I actually have been living like a hermit crab, Blake and I have been getting more and more comfortable around each other, being in a routine where we cook dinner together once he comes home from work if he's not to tired.

We normally eat our dinner together then just relax and watch tv snuggling up on the couch, Brody is either there or working since we're now of different shifts.

I had been working from 8 till 2am and it's tiring me out completely, Blake tired to stay up but more often than not I find him passed out on the couch or in bed with his tv on still on, it's cute when he leaves a little note on my pillow if I get home and he's fast asleep.

A little reminder of him telling me that he loves me and missed me.

Our relationship has actually became stronger and somewhat better, the age difference between us isn't even an issue, I don't even tease him about being an old man anymore and Brody stopped calling him a paedophile.

I guess I would stop calling him that as well if he turned and punched me in the stomach.

Brooke and I headed to the nearest cafe, just a small place and ordering something quick and light so we can get back to it.