Chapter Six

The loud noise banging on our apartment door woke me up, I rolled over groaning only to be stopped, a hard and very naked body had their arms wrapped around my waist tightened.

“tell them to go away” he mumbled kissing over my bare back.

I thought about leaving them there until I remembered Brooke was in classes, the knocking was getting more persistent “you go” I yawned knowing full well he wouldn't.

“get it then get back into bed so I can get rid of this hard on” he loosened his hold on me only to rub his erection over my ass. I pulled away laughing as his eyes kept watching me as I threw his red top on over my naked body, giving him a smile as I left the bedroom, making sure to close the door behind me.

When I reached the door I looked through the peep hole, it was my mother.

I tip toed back to my room and threw the top off me “my mum is here” I whispered finding my own clothes to change into so she didn't know there was a guy over.

“and that's bad because?” he yawned

“because she thinks I'm a fucking nun” I whispered hissed as I raced back out the door.

Catching my breath as I got to the door and opened it “mum what are you doing, it's early”

“Alexandra it's almost lunch time” she sighed heavily as she checked her watch.

Oops, I didn't realise it was that late, but in all fairness Blake and I did have a very long night together.

“mum I'm tired what's up?” I asked sitting on the couch.

“I was doing some shopping so I thought I would pop in and say hello, maybe you could come have dinner with your father and I this Thursday?” she smiled at me hopefully, I personally couldn't think of anything worse.

“sounds good, well I have to shower and meet Brooke soon” I lied hoping she would get the point and leave.

Thankfully she did and I was back in my room, Blake still laying in the bed, his eyes were closed but he wasn't asleep.

I got back in bed, laying on my stomach, staring at him as he opened his eyes, he looked sexy in the mornings “so...” I smiled, his hand was running up and down my bare back the sheet just covering my ass.

He moved without saying a word, leaning over my back, his knees gently nudged my thighs apart, reaching down and stroking her erection against my core, I moaned into the pillows, I was on the verge of an orgasm and he had barely done anything to me. He slid his hand to the front of my stomach, lifting me up slightly and pulling me into him as he slid inside me, his full weight laying on top of me as I was pushed back into the bed.

My arms stretched out in front of me, his hands holding onto mine, linking our fingers through as his thrusts became harder and faster, my breathing getting heavier and quicker as his mouth kissed along the base of my neck and along my shoulders, “don't stop” I begged as I felt myself exploding around him hard.

Squeezing my hands tightly as he pushed deeper inside me, his body stilling on top of mine as he came, groaning out my name was the sexiest thing I had ever heard come out of his mouth.

Laying next to each other after we both had the after sex glow, I wasn’t sure what to say but I knew it was about what had just happened again “we should talk” he spoke

“I don’t feel guilty or regret it” he stated looking honest.

“me either” I agreed “but your engaged, I cant do this”

he groaned running his hands over his face “I know but its complicated”

“how can that be complicated?” I asked, I knew sleeping with him was a bad thing to do and normally I would never go for something like this but with Blake something felt different.

“let's just say we're more room mates than a couple, we don’t even sleep together” he breathed out turning to face me as he lay on his side.

I looked over at him then done the same, is he serious? What the hell kind of relationship were they even in if they slept apart and were more room mates.

“if we do this we need rules” I stated not even believing what I was saying.

“rules, ok what are they?” he

“don’t talk about your fiance to me, I don't want to know what you get up to in your private time”

he nodded.

“if I tell you I love you I don't meant it, I've just gotten out of a six year relationship and am still messed up over that”

“ok” he reached out running his hand over the curve of my ass to my thigh then back again.

“I don't want you sleeping with all different women”

He moved his hand and frowned, looking at me a little confused “I haven't fucked anyone in a long time, you are the only person I'm sleeping with so you don't need to worry about that, but I don't want you screwing someone, especially Jock” he stated firm.

“ok, this is sex and fun, crazy sex” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“how often?” he asked, his hand starting back up again.

“you can come here everyday if you want, I don't mind” I grinned

“I can manage that, I will let you before I come over thought” he let out another yawn.

“sounds good, I will do anything but don’t even ask to go near my ass because that’s a big no” I told him seriously, I may be willing to try new things but up the ass was something I was not willing to do.

“you don’t need to worry about that, so anything huh?” his face broke into a wide smirk.

“yes anything, you don’t need to be gentle with me but don't hurt me” I ran a finger down his chest watching as his breathing started to increase.

“well in that case sit on my cock and ride me sexy” he laughed while I did exactly what he had asked for.

Blake headed home around 2pm, I had to calm myself because I was now preparing myself to tell Brooke about us, I knew she wouldn't be happy.

We were pretty much doing the friends with benefits thing, well sort of, it was actually a good idea well apart from him being with someone else, that was the only downer, but at least I couldn’t get my heart broken again.

I could get my mind of Cole and finally and hopefully move on.

I heard the front door click open and Brooke walked in smiling “hey you, how was last night?”

“we slept together”

“I know, you weren't exactly quiet” he laughed sitting down beside me on the couch, “so is it all over and out of your system?”

“no, we're seeing each other, but just for sex” I wanted to make that part well known and clear.

“oh god your are serious, I hope you don’t get caught, where will you get it on?”

I gave her a small grin “here in the mornings and weekends and whenever we feel the need to”

she started laughing again “oh this is going to be fun, just keep the door closed, but hey he is hot so why not, how old is he anyway?” she stopped laughing as I pulled a face.

“30” I watched for her reaction, and I surely got it, her eyes went wide and hand covered her mouth

“oh hell, is he any good? Like does he get it up alright?” she asked.

Now it was my turn to laugh “of course he gets it up alright” I rolled my eyes at her, why did she have to ask the most stupidest things all the time.

“well I'm going to head to bed” I went to stand up to go to my bedroom.

“nope, we've got a workout to get done, just because your having lots of sex now doesn't mean you can slack off” she called out from behind.

I groaned turning around and getting ready to do some work outs while Brooke set the music up, I was seriously still sore from earlier on and now she wanted me to do leg squats and sit ups.

No freaking way was I in the mood for her weeknight bootcamps.