Chapter Fourteen

The fight was well and truly on.

After Cole stumbled to the ground from the hard hit he had got back up and charged into Blake's midsection, making them both fall back to the ground.

Fist's were being thrown and Blake was shouting at him, half of it was drunken slur as Cole just egged him on, I stood frozen to my toes as I watched, Brody was trying to separate them, Jenny had raced over and was screaming at Blake to get up off the dirty ground if he wanted to get back in her car, I just didn't know what to do.

So I did the only thing I knew of, I turned around and headed back to the tent, I was not going to stand here and watch any longer. A part of me silently happy as Blake had pretty much defended me, he didn't have to get involved with drama and I don't know how long he had been listening for him to step in but I was glad he did, even if it meant getting into a fight.

When I got back to the tent I unzipped it and climbed in, listening to the cows mooing in a distant and wondering if I was going to get attacked, I pulled my phone out and started to play tetris, I was a little to obsessed with that game at the moment, trying to beat my score each time.

I heard distant foot steps sloshing in the mud nearing closer towards the tent, my heart starting to pound like crazy as I hoped to got it wasn't Cole or some perve coming to rape me in the woods, that would just be to chiche.

I hid the phone and my head under the heavy blanket and held my breath as the zip on the tent started to undo, a hand feeling my legs caused me to let out a loud scream and jump shining the phone in his eyes, the light blue eyes who looked slightly relieved.

“fuck you scared the shit out of me” Brody breathed out climbing in the tent and laying beside me, kicking off his shoes and jeans.

“you gave me a heart attack, seriously you could have spoken before touching me” I grumbled scooting over as his arms lifted and he yanked his shirt off.

Oh god he was in a tent and we were both in our underwear.

“Blake beat the shit out of Cole, pretty good fight” he broke the heated silence.

“I had to leave, Jenny's loud screaming was making me deaf” I chuckled but was stopped as Brody placed his hand over my mouth and motioned me to be silent, taking my phone and turning it back off he moved so our bodies were almost pressing together.

Wanting to know why he was making me be quiet until we heard them, the dreaded couples fight that no one ever wants to be around.

“you drag me out in the middle of nowhere to watch you get covered in mud and fight” he scratching voice sounded throughout the night.

“fuck Jenny, I brought you out to meet my best mates but all you did was act like a spoilt brat, you couldn't fake a smile even” Blake growled throwing something on the ground.

“well maybe if they were in a restaurant like a normal man would take his fiance then I would have been able to be happier” she shot back.

“your unreal, you wonder why I wont live with you when you act like a princess, Alex and Brody was there, she's meant to be in the wedding and you didn't even say hello to them” I could tell he was running a hand through his hair.

This went on for a pretty good half hour, they both yelling at each other and it ended with her telling him he wasn't aloud in her car and he had to pay for it to get detailed for getting it dirty, then buy her flowers and take her to dinner if he wanted forgiveness, then it really ended with him telling her to fuck off and to get her father to pay for it and she can buy her own flowers and dinner.