Seven

Sophie, Tony and Bruce sat around the coffee table of the main floor. The three of them talking over the events of the battle. Every so often, Bruce would glance to Sophie, who was sat across from him. The way she talked, her whole face lit up, and her eyes sparkled.

He couldn't help but feel instantly attracted to her. Shaking his head, he focused back on the pizza in front of him, taking another slice. Clearing his throat, he smiles over at her

'So, you said you hold more PHDs. What you got?'... He asks, before taking a bite.

Sophie smirked across at him... 'PHDs in Chemistry, Engineering including mechanical and electrical, Criminology, Bio-Chem and Bio-Med, Computer science, and a I'm an actual doctor, of medicine. I spent 3 years working in an ER, but specialising in Neurology'

Bruce dropped his hand that was holding his pizza. He had never known a woman to be so well accomplished, he was amazed. She could literally do anything in this world.

Tony chuckled at Bruce's reaction... 'Not to mention, fluent in, what is it, 8 languages?'... He asks, turning to her.

'10 now..'.. She laughed... 'Got bored when I was down in Mexico, so I picked up Mandarin and Portuguese'... She shrugged, getting up to get more beers for the three of them.

Tony looks to Bruce. He had seen that look before, Bruce was more than admiring his sister. That didn't bother him, he didn't think Bruce would ever hurt her. It would be more like, she'd hurt him, not that she ever would.

Tony folds his arms on the coffee table...'Badass fighter too. And weapons expert..'.. He turns, frowning at Sophie... 'Is there anything you're not good at?'

'Following orders for one..'.. She handed both men a beer, before sitting back down.

'What's the other?'... Bruce was intrigued with her. He saw her give a sly smirk at Tony, before facing him.

'Thats confidential Doc'... She winks at him. Tony didn't miss the tension in the air. Somehow, both of them had an alter ego, but felt really comfortable around one another already. And they'd only met about 3 hours ago.

'Right, well... I'm off to go get Pepper from the airport. And before you say anything..'.. He points at her... 'I'm not driving, Happy is'

'Good. If I ever catch you doing that again, I'll break your legs, then your suits'... Sophie gives him a hard stare. Tony shuffled on the spot before getting up, heading to the elevator.

'That only happened once sis! And you know I learnt that lesson'.... He called back. She chuckled, hearing how irritated he was, remembering that night.

'So Bruce, now that we're alone, we can talk properly'... Bruce's heart began to race, wondering what she wanted.

'I figured you should know, and to be honest, you're the best person to understand it..'.. She stood up and gestured for him to do the same. When he stood, she walked over to the holo table, and sighed.

'Trust me when I say, that I completely get what it's like, to have a side of you, you can't control..'.. She downs the rest of her bottle, shaking her head. Bruce had no idea what she was on about, and he began to feel nervous.

'Jarvis..'.. She calls out, keeping her eyes on the table... 'I want you to show Bruce Banner my hidden files. He has full access to the server'