James Potters day of Torture Begins

"What a moon." James groaned, as he, Sirius and Peter carried a sleeping Remus back to the dormitory.

"Yeah." Said Peter tiredly, collapsing on his bed as they deposited Remus' sleeping body under the covers.

"How do you think that Scarlett is going to react to you missing the date?" Sirius mumbled from his bed.

"I don't know. But I'm sure she will understand. I mean I left her a note and it's not like I like someone else." James muttered, before drifting off to sleep.

At 6:20 in the morning, Scarlett stared into the mirror of the bathroom, mascara stains dried on her face.

Lily lay afraid with Mary on her bed, as she had made a comment and at 6:25, Ada had punched her in the the face, with a right hook that was sure to bruise.

At 6:27, she wiped the makeup stains off her face.

At 6:29, she ripped up the picture that she had hung up of James on the mirror the night before.

At 6:31, Scarlett decided that Potter was going to regret what he had done.

At 6:33, she straightened her hair and curled her eyelashes.

At 6:35, she threw on a mini skirt and top.

At 6:37, she put a coat of mascara on.

At 6:40, she put another layer on.

At 6:45, she brushed her teeth and decided to paint her nails.

At 6:57, her nails were cherry red.

At 7:00, Ada pulled her out of the bathroom, and led her down to breakfast.

By 7:30, James Potter's jaw was sore and a bruise similar to lily's was forming.

By 7:35, Sirius, Remus and Peter all sported a similar one.

By 7:45, Scarlett sat serenely, 15 minutes early to class.

At 7:50, James Potter handed her a note that she calmly ripped to shreds in front of him.

At 7:55 Ada sat next to her.

At 7:57, Professor Mcgonagall stared in confusion at the number of bruised faces.

At 8:00, James Potter's first day of torture officially began.

Sirius rubbed his jaw. "You know James, I don't think she understood the note."