Marauders POV

(I know. I literally have been gone for like 2 weeks. I'm really sorry! Hope you like the chapter though I wrote this kind of randomly and I didn't read it over so I hope it's good)

James Potter stared out the glass window at the midnight moon from his dorm room bed, contemplating what he had just felt. It was... different. For the first time since he had met Lily Evans, he had felt something other than love or admiration. He just couldn't place his finger on what it was. It was almost like...

Disgust.

He shook his head to himself. No. Why would I feel that towards Lily? She's beautiful, amazing, kind... he paused mentally. Wait. He pictured Lily in his mind, and as usual, he saw the gorgeous girl, however now that he thought about it, he didn't picture her kindness like usual. He just saw her sneer when she called Scarlett ugly. It made him feel cold inside, seeing his childhood crush that way. She was so beautiful and smart and...

mean.

James shuddered. He didn't know what was happening.

Lily is amazing, he chanted mentally.

Lily is amazing

Lily is amazing

And with that, he fell down onto his bed, thoughts swirling, hoping that his mental chanting was right.

Sirius Black sat beneath an oak tree in the dark, his head spinning. Lily's 7 worlds twirling around in his mind.

I wish you were never my twin.

Sirius' thoughts enveloped him. Growing up with only Regulus, he knew how close a sibling bond was. On the contrary to what the school thought, he and Regulus were still good friends, and at home, they needed that bond to survive. So how could Lily possibly denounce her sister like that? Her own flesh and blood? To basically say "I wish you weren't born in this family?"

Even though she had a fiery temper, and had rejected him multiple times, Sirius still liked Scarlett. She was beautiful, not scratch that, gorgeous, kind, smart, and, dare he say it, better than Lily. While Lily was all these things on the surface, if you looked deeper, you would see her true personality, which had shown today. He thought that if you had a chance, I might just ask Scarlet out one more time. But he was afraid that maybe one or two more members of the marauders friend group liked her too. But nonetheless, your ass rappers, and that means that he had Dibs. Dibs was a rule between them that cannot be broken and if one of them called a girl first, then they get that girl. Therefore, Sirius let out a sigh of relief because he might not need to fight for Scarlet for much longer.

Sirius had always liked Lily. Or at least he stood her. When your best friend is in love with them, that's kind of how it works. But the look on James face led Sirius to believe that maybe he wouldn't have to stand her for much longer.

Call it intuition.

Remus Lupin sat on a couch in the Gryffindor Common Room, staring into the remains of a dying fire, the amber embers that matched his eyes cracking and fizzling until they slowly burned out.

He didn't get it.

Lily was the star of the show, the brightest witch of their age, she was beautiful, smart, kind, sweet and apparently shallow? What she had said to Scarlett, even though they barely knew her, could be in some cases, especially with James unforgivable. It was a rule in Gryffindor tower to never insult a fellow lion, And Lily had just done the unforgivable, and broken the most important rule. Not only that, but Rema said always wanted a little sister or a brother and Lily insulting one of her own flesh and blood felt personal. Like she was taking for granted something that he could never have. Even though he had the boys, some days he wished he had someone that would be with him during the summer holidays and the winter too.

One thing Remus knew for sure was that Lily's reputation was going to take a hit. And she wouldn't take that well.

Peter sat in the kitchens, munching on a spare piece of cake that the house elves had given him. He didn't really care about the drama between Lily and Scarlett.

"CAN I HAVE SOME MORE CAKE PLEASE?"