☆≻Epilogue≺☆

CHAEWON POV

I walked up to him and held the ends of his jacket.

Chaewon: You can not wear this. 

I slipped it off his shoulders and he chuckled.

Jaehyun: Want to remove my other clothes too? We could stay home.

I rolled my eyes and playfully hit his shoulder. I hung his alpha jacket on a hanger and put it back in the closet before bringing out his denim jacket. I threw it at him. 

As he wore it i took my purse.

Chaewon: If media is out there, and they see me being all lovey dovey with an Alpha, both me and you are screwed. 

Jaehyun: Yes ma'am.

I chuckled and held his hand. He laced our fingers with a smile.

Jaehyun: Shall we go now? Preferably before it becomes midnight?

Chaewon: You have another deal?

I asked as we walked out of the room. 

Jaehyun: Yup. And its not a deal. More like i need to keep an eye on a suspicious part of the city. 

I bit my lip as we made our way down the stairs. Some others were there but they didn't bother much about us. The two of us got into the car and he started driving to a diner we both decided to hang out at. 

Well a date really. 

But i found myself staring out the window with an unknown stress weighing me down. Jaehyun placed his hand on mine making me look at him.

Jaehyun: What's wrong?

Chaewon: I don't know... i always wished that after my father Venom would be long gone. But obviously we are not even close.

He squeezed my hand. 

Jaehyun: I need you to stop worrying. 

I sighed and just nodded.

Soon enough we reached and sat down. We talked about everything except about the gang. For one, we don't know where the Venom members are. Two, we would much rather spend time without becoming serious. 

Jaehyun: How is work?

Chaewon: Tough. 

Our food came soon and we started eating. In between though Jaehyun's phone rang. He picked it up and talked over it while i kept my attention on the food.

Jaehyun: What?!... I will be right there.

I froze and looked at him to see him hastily get up.

Chaewon: What's wrong?

Jaehyun: Haesoo and Hendery are being cornered by a lot of...

he looked around before shifting his attention back at me. He left a peck on my head.

Jaehyun: Can you get back home?

I nodded. He smiled.

Jaehyun: It's fine, we will take care of it quickly. I will see you at night. 

I nodded again and watched him run out and take the car. I took in a deep breath and pulled out my phone. I was not necessarily worried. He would be fine... 

I booked a cab and continued eating to distract myself. But the worry was still there. I gave up on eating and waited out for the cab. 

---

HAESOO POV

I stared into the phone.

UKNOWN
Please daughter. Let us see you once. 
Please come meet us at the diner today night at 8.
XXXXX, 5th street.