☆≻Eleven≺☆

CHAEWON POV

My breath hitched as Hansol pulled me up.

Jaehyun: Let her go.

He growled out with all the energy in him. Hansol on the other hand scoffed.

Hansol: What you spend some time with her and fell for her? Jaehyun, she is your prisoner. Think how Taeyong would react to you liking her.

I stared at Jaehyun who pretty much didn't change his expression but had a slight shift of doubt in his eyes as he met my eyes.

But he was quick to glare at Hansol again. I twisted my hand in his grip but he just tightened the hold.

Jaehyun: You are hurting her- Just take me, end me, but leave her alone.

Hansol laughed and pulled me out of the room ignoring Jaehyun's words completely.

Hansol: You are a fucking pain in the ass.

Chaewon: Says you.

Hansol: Yeah?

He stopped pushing me roughly against the wall. I winced.

Hansol: I told you to work faster in bringing the leader here, not the underboss! And what was that fucking hesitance back there at home? You tried taking him away?

Yeah... because i was never going to do what Hansol and dad told. I was going to use Alphas as an escape from this hell hole. Besides i didn't expect them to be waiting at home. That's why i tried taking Jaehyun away from there, but he was so determined to get the damn book.

Hansol: Dad is mad. Congratulations. 

Chaewon: Ugh...

He started dragging me to a room and pushing me in. 

Dad: I expected more from you. You are stupid for going against me. 

Chaewon: Dad-

Dad: Did you tell them about us?

Chaewon: No...

I lied.

Dad: Tsk... can i even trust you?

just buy it old man.

Dad: Anyway... that boy. Will he speak?

Chaewon: No. 

Dad: God, you little-

He took a deep breath.

Dad: do you know how he will speak?

Chaewon: Nope. I don't know him enough. 

I lied again. 

Hansol: I know a way.

My head snapped in his direction. 

Hansol: She is his weakness.

---

TEN POV

I paced in the room with nervous hands.

Hendery: Calm down ge. I am sure they will be back soon.

Ten: It's been 9 hours! He promised me he will be back very quickly.

The doors opened and i faced it in anticipation but i was only met with a disappointed look on Johnny's face.

Johnny: I looked in the area under us. No where. 

Ten: God. He is not even picking up his calls. I fucking knew this would happen.

Mark: Maybe we should wait-

Ten: How long Mark?!

Mark: Just let me go search for-

Ten: No. I am not letting anyone else go out of this house now. I want everyone down here.

Mark just nodded and i watched him climb up the stairs.

Johnny: Ten calm down. I am sure we will find him. Both of them. 

Ten: I already told this before, i don't care enough about the girl.

Johnny: Ten-

Ten: Alright... fine.

I said giving up the argument.

Soon enough everyone was down and i did a mental attendance just to make sure no one else was missing. And i was glad enough that everyone else was there.

Kun: What's wrong?

Ten: Jaehyun is-

Johnny: Jaehyun and Chaewon.

I rolled my eyes.

Ten: Yes, both of them are missing. 

Mihyun: WHAT!?

From the corner of my eyes i saw Haechan and Xiaojun immediately shift their attention to me from their computers.

I looked at them.

Ten: Track their phone's last location.

The two nodded and typed away on their boards. I faced the rest. 

Mihyun: Ten? How? Where did they go?

She looked so worried and i was sure she would have broke down if it weren't for Taeil who comfortingly caressed her thigh.

Ten: The two went to the Yang residence for our next lead and...

Hayeon: God... first those three... now them?

She didn't have her daughter in her hand. And it was safe to say she was sleeping upstairs.

Ten: I will let out a small team of two to search for them.

Chenle: Who all?

Ten: Me-

Mark: If i am not going-

Ten: Shut up. Anyway. One team is me, Mark, Soo-Jeong, Xiaojun and Renjun. The other is Johnny, Jungwoo, Haechan, Hendery and Aeri.

Kun: But where will you start searching?

Ten: We will start from the Yang household. 

A slight disturbance was caused when everyone went on to talk in between themselves, so i pulled Kun a little away from the room.

Ten: I have no idea what is waiting for us out there and i don't know what will happen. But i need you to keep an eye on the three who are injured. And, if something happens-

Kun: Shut up. Nothing will happen. 

Ten: Yeah i know... I just...

Kun: You will be fine. All of us will be fine. Don't worry. This all... it just needs time...

I nodded still unsure. But that was disturbed as Doyoung came to join the two of us.

Doyoung: Am i being rude by interrupting?

Kun just smiled but Jaemin called him over leaving me with Doyoung.

Ten: Tsk, since when did you care?

He rolled his eyes with a smile. Gosh i envied his calmness. 

Doyoung: You need to chill out. Be vigilant when you go out. The last thing i need is you two being lost too.

Ten: I will come back. And once i find Jaehyun i am going to kill him.

The man laughed and smacked my arm.

Doyoung: You are going to cry with happiness when you see him.

I smiled slightly.

Ten: You know me too well.

-----

more of Ten's POV in upcoming chapters? Idk.