☆≻Twenty≺☆

JAEHYUN POV

Jaehyun: You... are going to stay here from now?

Taeyong: She is. Today someone can lend their clothes to her, tomorrow both of you go get her stuff here.

The two of us nodded. I looked down at Chaewon who was looking so pretty. The clothes she wore were so in contrast with the hoodie and track pants i wore. 

She looked presentable and here i was looking like i didn't even comb my hair, which i am pretty sure i didn't. 

Taeyong: Okay... i believe Chaewon will be in your room, Jaehyun?

I looked at him and nodded immediately.

Taeyong: Alright then... go get some sleep guys- Wait... Chaewon?

The female looked at the leader, waiting for him to continue.

Taeyong: Your secretary... i have seen him somewhere.

Chaewon: Joshua? You know him?

Taeyong: Josh-... Hong Joshua?

Chaewon nodded and my eyes widened. I shared a look with the leader. 

Chaewon: Is he on your hitlist too?

She asked cautiously.

Taeyong: Oh no. Calm down Chaewon. He just an... old friend.

He asked with raised eyebrows as if questioning his own sentence. But he waved everyone off.

Taeyong: Get lost now.

He said and walked to his office. 

---

On reaching the room i let Chaewon in. She had a batch of Aeri's clothes in her hand. 

Chaewon: Wah you kept the floor mattress?

She said and turned to me. I chuckled nervously. The last i need her to know was that i slept on that because i missed her.

Jaehyun: Ah... i will move it away t-tomorrow-

She put the clothes down and walked up to me making me stutter. My lips suddenly felt dry and i had the urge to lick it, but i didn't. 

She stood right in front of me and seemed to observe me before clicking her tongue.

Chaewon: You could have take better care for yourself. 

She said and reached her hand to my hair, softly brushing it. I smiled at her, making her stop. Her hand trailed down to my cheek lightly caressing it. 

Chaewon: I missed you. 

Our eyes met and i felt my stomach turning. I couldn't respond. A "I miss you too" seemed too lacking for this situation. And when i saw her only waiting for a response i couldn't help but wrap one hand around her waist pulling her closer. I wrapped my arms tightly around her as she grabbed the fabric of my hoodie. 

Jaehyun: God... you have no idea how tempted i was to run away just to come see you. I had considered even fleeing to another country with you just to be with you. But then... i have responsibilities here too. I am sorry... i am sorry i couldn't come earlier. I am sorry i couldn't make your birthday a better day.

She lightly gasped.

Chaewon: You know today is my birthday?

Jaehyun: I mean... before i kidnapped you i did do some background research. 

I laughed at the thought.

Jaehyun: Can you believe the fact that two months ago i was trying to kill you? And now i can't bare seeing you hurt.