☆≻Thirteen≺☆

TEN POV

I groaned.

Johnny: Ten-

Ten: Two weeks Johnny. All of us have gone out in groups, searched the entire city... where can they go?

I stared at the board where we had listed out all the information we had.

Ten: Phones were left in the house. Blood in Chaewon's room. Fresh blood. What did Kun say about it?

Johnny: He suspects it's from a gun wound or a knife thrown from afar. No case of a close range stab, since that would have led to more blood loss... and it was Jaehyun's blood.

My eyebrows furrowed as i turned to face him.

Ten: Inform Lucas, he should immediately tell us if any gun shots were sounded in the area two weeks back.

He nodded and left the office. My eyes made its way to the board again. Not long after the office doors were thrown open making me look over my shoulder to see Kun.

Ten: What's wrong?

Kun: It's Taeyong... he is up.

My eyes widened as i went out of the room and followed Kun to the medical bay. There i saw Jungwoo checking on Taeyong. And man did the younger change. 

2 weeks of sniper training and his arms were way more toned than before.

And based off of Renjun's remarks he was good at it too.

Jungwoo: Vitals are stable and body looks healthy. 

He stepped away from the bed and Taeyong faced us.

Taeyong: I still feel numb.

Kun: Not surprised. You can't leave this place for at least another month.

Taeyong: A month?!

He tried moving but just groaned and sat back.

Nari: Tsk... i was the least injured and i have still not moved an inch from here... except when i urinate of course.

She shrugged. And i got a glimpse of Jeno sleeping by her side.

Ten: Hyung, I know... you have just woken up... but i have problems to discuss with you.

Nari: Still... nothing on Jaehyun?

Taeyong: What happened to him?

Hayeon: Ten, don't you think this is too soon?

She sent me a glare and before i could respond Taeyong did.

Taeyong: Hayeon... i will see you at night.

Hayeon: But-

Taeyong: Yeon.

He gave her a stern glance and she sighed, leaving us alone.

Taeyong: Now where's Jaehyun?

---

After i finished with whatever i knew Taeyong sighed.

Taeyong: God Jaehyun trusted her? 

I nodded causing the elder to groan. 

Kun: What happened to you three though? Nari says she doesn't remember.

Nari: I wouldn't because he wouldn't let us get too close to hear on in their conversation. One moment they are talking and the next everyone is trying to shoot us three down.

She sent a glance to Jieun who was still slowly breathing. My eyes darted to Jungwoo who as expected was staring at her with empty look in his eyes.

Taeyong: They didn't hold their end of the deal. Instead of giving me intel of all of the Alpha member positions, he told me that i was caught in their trap.