☆≻Nineteen≺☆

CHAEWON POV

Chaewon: Why are you here?

Taeyong: Oh you know... i came for my member while contemplating whether to approach you or not.

Chaewon: I thought you wanted me to forget you guys, then why come for small talk?... and what members? Don't tell me you have a deal nearby.

He laughed.

Taeyong: Oh no. Yuta is in your conference.

Chaewon: Yu- Nakamoto Yuta is your member?!

My eyes widened. He held shares in the company. And man it was not small numbers.

Taeyong: Yup.

Chaewon: You didn't set this up did you? No but then he has been investing for a few years.

I said recalling going through the guest list. I tsked.

Chaewon: What else? Now you would say Mr. Zhong is Chenle's father.

I looked at him expecting him to laugh but he just shrugged. My mouth hung open in shock.

Taeyong: His father, Mr. Zhong does not know that Chenle works for us.

Chaewon: He... wah... You and your group amaze me Taeyong.

He chuckled before having an expression of realization.

Taeyong: Right... you seem to be doing well.

I slightly rubbed my forearm as it was getting rather chilly.

Chaewon: I have been better. What did you want to tell me?

Taeyong: Jaehyun...

I waited for him to continue with my hopes rising.

Taeyong: Let's just say he has been acting like a little lovesick cat ever since you have gone.

I let out a deep breath, while trying not to smile too big. The thought made me happy. He still liked me.

Taeyong: So much so that i had to put him out of missions. He barely leaves his room now, only coming out for food.

He took in a deep breath as my heart raced just thinking about Jaehyun.

Taeyong: I have known him since i was a kid. And let's say i have never seen him this affected by someone. And i don't like it.

I gulped. So will he kill me?

Taeyong: Oh don't be scared. If i do something he will kill me. I have an offer for you instead.

I raised my eyebrows.

Taeyong: A place in the gang. You work for us. You can keep working in the company of course. But you will be working for us too. Basically like Yuta. You keep an eye on the business world for us.

I froze. That means... i can get back to Jaehyun?

Taeyong: Chaewon? I-

Chaewon: I'll come.

I smiled immediately seeing that he was caught off guard.

Taeyong: Wow um... great. You will have to train and everything, carry a gun at all times. You don't have to wear the Alpha jacket unless it's to a deal, which will be rare.

Chaewon: That's fine. Can we go?

Taeyong: Now?

Chaewon: ...Yeah?

Taeyong: Don't you have a conference?

He said pointing at the hall. I looked at it. Right... I forgot about that. Then an idea popped in my head. I looked back at him.