☆≻Two≺☆

JAEHYUN POV

I gulped as my hand didn't leave the cold metal.

Jungwoo: D-Doyoung hyung... he is still alive. But in a coma. Kun was planning on pulling the plug... and i might have went off at him.

Jieun: What?

Why was i here? i shouldn't be here. 

But why would Kun hide this from us. A side of me wanted to go to Kun, grab his collar and scream at him. But another side of me knew that if Taeyong got to know... we might lose all our medics. 

Think smart Jaehyun. Not stupid. Think smart. Oh god... first Chaewon and now Jungwoo's words.

 I found myself moving towards the stairs.

Ten: Jae?

I flinched and faced the elder.

Jaehyun: Oh um...

i gulped as he raised his eyebrows at me.

Jaehyun: Hi hyung.

He looked behind me then at me.

Ten: What's wrong?

Jaehyun: Wrong? With me?... nothing...?

Ten: Hmm... you thought you could lie to me? If Doyoung was here he would have scolded you so much.

He let out a sad chuckle but i just looked at him and gulped even more hard. For some reason my throat felt parched and it was difficult for me to swallow.

Ten: Um Jae? You look like you have an umbrella stuck up your ass. you good?

Jaehyun: That reminded me. I gotta go take a shit. See you later hyung.

I rushed up the stairs as Ten only let out a worried okay. But i was stopped on the stairs too.

Mihyun: Jaehyun? Where are you off too in a hurry?

Jaehyun: Nothing noona. 

I tried walking around her but she stopped me in the small staircase frame. 

Mihyun: Jaehyun, i can read you like a book. What's wrong?

I looked up at her as she was standing two steps above me. 

Jaehyun: I said it's nothing. 

I pushed her hand that was on the railing, which was blocking me from moving. 

Mihyun: Yah Jeong Jae-

Jaehyun: I SAID IT'S NOTHING! LEAVE ME ALONE!

The house suddenly turned silent and i just realized... i screamed at my own sister. But she didn't say anything and just stared at me. 

I turned and took off to my room. Once in i locked my door. I was in no mood to talk to anyone. Not after what i just heard. No after what Chaewon told me last time. Not after all this. 

A knock on the door made me whip my head towards it. I gulped but didn't answer.

Jaemin: Jaehyun hyung? Can we talk?

I frowned. Jaemin? Now? I looked at the time. He should be going to a mission now. What is he doing here?

I cleared my throat and opened the door slowly. But when my eyes landed on his tear stained face i pulled him in and closed the door.

Jaehyun: What's wrong Jaemin?

Jaemin: ... I... I just wanted to clear my mind.

Jaehyun: Go on then.