☆≻Fourteen≺☆

CHAEWON POV

A week back i had managed to get a phone, from one of the maids. And with that i had one of my friend send in a clue to the Alphas.

Hopefully she had done her part. Because now while i made my way to the dining room, i was becoming a nervous wreck.

When we sat and i made a conscious nod with the maid, i knew there was no turning back now.

Dad: So... are you going to tell us anything.

Chaewon: I already told you i know nothing. They kept me in the basement.

Hansol: You would have heard something.

They sounded desperate.

Chaewon: i thought you already knew everything about the Alphas.

I said calmly having the soup. Dad hit the table harshly.

Dad: Are you stupid? Were you of actual no use-

He coughed and i looked at him.

Hansol: D-

He coughed out too.

Dad: I...

He held his neck scratching at it. The two fell onto the ground gasping for breath and passing out right after.

I breathed out and got up. The maid came over.

Maid: You promised me you would get me out of here right?

Chaewon: Yes. Don't worry. You are coming with us, unnie.

She nodded and pulled me out of the room harshly for the sake of the guards that were waiting outside. She closed the door.

Maid: Sir has asked me to take her to the Alpha. And he has requested not to be disturbed by you.

They nodded and she pulled me with her, walking to the kitchen.

Chaewon: He is here?

I asked noticing that the guards were not around.

But she did not respond as she pulled me to two big metal doors. She gave cautious glances around before opening it.

I was hit by cold air making me shiver. And then the horror dawned on me. He was here... in the freezer. I walked in quickly and found him by a huge rack, shivering and shuddering.

Chaewon: Jaehyun!

I went up to him and immediately cupped his face. He sighed and opened his eyes to look at me.

Jaehyun: Chaewon...

He was pale, his lips were chapped and he looked so weak.

Maid: We need to go now. Come on i know another way.

I helped Jaehyun up and he leaned on me as we made our way to another fridge.

Why was there another fridge in the freezer?

I got the answer when she opened it i saw a tunnel. She waved us in and i dragged Jaehyun with great difficulty.

Maid: Right at the end there is a motel. We can stay there the night.

---

Receptionist: Only 2 rooms are left.

She said while eyeing Jaehyun who was practically still frozen. the night being cold was not helping.

Chaewon: We will take it. Hani you stay in one, i will be with Jae.

Maid: Are you sure?

I nodded and she did the payment. She then helped me get Jaehyun to the room and once i put him on the bed, she left. I on the other hand sat in front of Jaehyun who stared into space while hugging his knees. His skin was returning back to a normal color.