Tease

Enji was mad. His boyfriend who he's been secretly dating has been gone for a while. They hadn't had sex in forever and that pissed Enji off. Enji had the ability to change size from tall and buff to short and skinny. So he was in his skinny form and had a perfect idea. He put on a soft pink bunny hoodie and took a picture, he only had the hoodie on nothing else. The picture showed just barely enough for Chisaki to know he was on wearing the hoodie and nothing else. Of course ot didn't show nothing else and he was glad he knew it would make his boyfriend horns.

Meanwhile with Chisaki

Chisaki was sitting in a meeting waiting for it to be over because he missed his boyfriend. His phone vibrated and he checked it. It was a picture from Enji. Chisaki was horns and hard after he saw the picture. His boyfriend was cute and hot in that hoodie. He texted back Just wait till I get home. Chisaki wanted to go home and teach Enji not to tease him but it was very important.

Later

Chisaki opened the door to the house him and Enji shared. "Enji I'm home!" He yelled. Enji opened the bedroom door still wearing what he was earlier. Chisaki walked to the bedroom taking his shirt off as he went. "Enji~" Chisaki said. Enji giggled a little. "Come find me.~" Enji yelled. It took Chisaki a minute to find him but he did. "Found u slut~" Chisaki chuckled. Enji giggled and jumped on Chisaki. They made out for a minute then Chisaki tossed Enji on the bed.

Enji was pinned he couldn't move. Chisaki loved how Enji looked when he was pinned about to be fucked. Enji groaned as Chisaki played with his nipples and fingered him at the same time. Chisaki watch Enjis face as he moaned. To Chisaki he was gorgeous. His moans where adorable. He couldn't control himself anymore and pulled his figures out and replaced it with his dick earning a loud moan from Enji. Enji couldn't help himself.