First Reaction fic

Just exploring new things

*Poof*

Class 1-A and some pros had been teleported to a room with a TV.

Welcome UA and Pros. OH I forgot the villains to!

*Poof*

The villains appeared in the room.

"Who are you?" All might asked.

I am your AU creator, I have brought you here to react to something! So shut up and deal with it.

*Poof they are all sitting down*

*The screen lit up showing two people*

"Ugh, how much longer till show time?" One said.

"Idk, Katsi." (The purple one)

"Well you suck Mardane."

The screen goes black and words appear. "5 Years earlier"

The screen went black again and it showed to people.

Everyone froze at who it showed. "Meneta and E-Enji?" Izuku asked.

Ding that is who you will be reacting to.

Everyone froze.

I'll give you guys a break,.

After the break

The screen started up again and showed Meneta and Enji talking about how the Freddy's Pizza was popular. Enji went home and Meneta went someplace else. The camera went to Meneta as he walked down a alley way and someone approached him. "Kid?" The man said. "Yes?" Meneta answered. The man walked closer to him, causing him to back up. The guy laughed as he stabbed Meneta.

Everyone stared in shock as it happened. And watched as he was stuffed into a old suit.

The screen faded and showed Enji sitting next to his grave 1 year later. Enji got up and walked back to his house. The screen went black and words appeared. "2 years later." Then faded to Enji standing in the middle of the rode as bright lights came at him. After that the screen faded back to the two animatronics.

____________________

Let me know how I did.