Deaged Enji

This oneshot is for HonesyIsMyWeakness sorry if this is not what you had in mind

Enji sat there with a book in his hand listening to the people that where once a teen and now a Pro. He thought it was weird for them to be all grown up and turns out some little girl named Eri had been trying to control her powers and apparently he was helping and she lost control and now he was here.
  Enji got up and walked out the door mostly to go work on his suit. He passed the support room and stopped. Wow he thought and walked in. The room wasn't to big but he had always wanted to work in here but his parents wouldn't let him. After looking around he pulled out his paper and a pencil and started working on his suit. His suit resembles the person from Metriod but not quite the suit do to copyright things which he thinks is dumb. So he decided to do something with Halo because he was a bug fan if both Halo and Metriod tho he liked Metriod better. After a while of drawing the door opened and someone walked in. Enji started to panic and hid under the table. Then the alarm went of. A fire alarm he thought. But the person didn't leave so Enji got out from under the table and bolted out the door then hid in the bathroom until everything was over.

Time skip

Enji was forced to walk with someone where
ever he goes do to the deaging shit. This time he walked with Vlak also known as Kan and he was easy to get away from. So Enji being Enji, he ran down a alley and didn't stop until he was clear. Enji had to sit down he had been out of breath but atleast he was alone and could draw on peace. Enji had overheard a kid looking for some so he could use so he could use his quirk without hurting himself because some quirks he copies hurts him. And Enji knew all sorts of material that can help, like spandex or silk. Those two especially help with keeping the quirk from touching your skin but still be able to use your quirk. With the knowledge of what the kid needed and what material he needed he was ready to design and make. Designing was the easy part now making was going to be difficult mostly cause he had ran away from a teacher there for all pros would be on the look out for him. He looked up when he heard footsteps a tall guy with black hair was walking by and Enji watched him as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Enji had never smoked but could see people enjoying it but started to panic when the guy stopped in front of him. "What are you doing out here?" He asked. He didn't seem mean but you can't be to sure. "Trying to get some peace." Enji answered. Enji eyed him carefully as he stood up. "Why do you ask?" Enji asked. "Because not alot of people come back here so you must be new." He said. "Well sort of." Enji mumbled. "What's your name kid?" He asked. "I'm not a kid and it doesn't matter!" I somewhat yelled. "Wo no need to yell just asking. Plus you look familiar." He said. "Fallow me and I'll show you what I mean." He said and Enji had the urge to follow but wasn't sure. "Why should I?" Enji asked. "Because I know where you can get some peace and quite." He said "But I need a name to call you. Enji felt uncomfortable so he did what any smart person would do, ran. The guy followed him until he ran into someone else. Enji fell back and looked up there was a girl with pigtails and a creepy smile. "Dabi! The prey got away you really should work on your speeches!" She said. Dabi? He thought. Ow that hurt tho. Enji stood up brushing himself off then picked up his book and pencil. "What the fuck do any of you want." Enji snarled. "Well sometimes villains want prey and today you our prey." The girl said. "Don't scare him Toga." Dabi said "Boss just wants him for some reason."

Enjis pov
  I was officially cornered,  the Dabi guy behind me and Toga infront and there was just walls on ether side. I took a deep breathe I was no pro and definitely was not trained to be one nor did I have the right body. I turned around and there was a big warp I think is what is was and the two didn't seem bothered by it. "Com on prey! We shall be taking you home." She said. Her cheerfulness was creepy. "My name is not prey." I said. "It's Enji." They both froze. "What?" I asked. "Oooh this will be fun." Toga said. "What?" I asked before everything went black.

Time skip

   Ugh my head, what... I sat up cold shooting through my body. Cold flooring... I could barely open my eyes but when I did it was dark. "Damn." I mumbled. Everything started coming back to me, Dabi, Toga and a sharp pain. Had they drugged me? I wasn't sure but I was still drowsy and could barely stand. Shit. I was holding the wall for support but it wasn't enough. It must be nighttime at least from what I can tell. I let my eyes adjust to the darkness and pull my goggles down. They have hidden settings and one of them is night vision. I sigh and look around, it's pretty empty but.....

I'll do another part but right now I'm at 975 words sorry it's not completely done