Past

⚠️warning⚠️ this chapter contains- Rape, and abuse.

Enji sat on his bed crying. His mother had just come in and hurt him. She hurt him. William was missing, and Vincent had run away.

Enji woke up sweating and clenching the sheets. No one was home, and he was thankful for that. He stayed in bed crying for a while. He got up and struggled to get his morning routine done so he could get to work. Enji struggled all day, and it didn't go unnoticed. "Enji?" Hawks had come over unannounced, Enji had been drinking and had been high at the time, he wasn't enven home. Hawks looked all over the house for him and couldn't find him, so he panicked and called the Todorokis and some pros. Enji was behind the bar waiting for someone or something to find him. Meanwhile, with the rest, they were worried and had started looking everywhere for him.

   Enji hadn't been found for days because he kept moving in and didn't want to be found. Enji walked and walked until he was too tired to walk anymore. Taking a sip of the water, he had he a sat down. The villains had heard of the missing pro and hadn't expected them to find him, but there he was, sleeping on the ground. Enji wasn't the Enji they knew. He was smaller and skinnier. Dabi picked his father up and took him to the base. He looked like shit. After a while, Enji woke up confused and panicked. Kuri had calmed him and explained where he was and how he got there. Enji understood. The LoV kept close eye on him while he was there. He had slept most of the time waking up by nightmares. Enji had been reverted to his teen self, and he hated it. Kuri was there when he needed him to be, but was still scarced to touch. Enji warmed up to the LoV and let them hug or hold them when he woke up to a nightmare.

I'm feeling angsty:(