enji afton au summary

sorry but ima do this last summary then do chapters and requsts
_____________________________________________________________________

Enji is one of the middle children in the afton family and I mean williams family not the one with his children in fact Enji is williams brother twin to be in fact. They are the middle children and they are the only twins. There parents are Oliver and Teka. They have two older siblings but one died when they were 5 that would be Vincent, there older sister is Amanda and younger brother is Toya.

Years after vincent death they got there quirks, William got Amethyst Fire, witch is just a purple fire. Amanda has had hers for a while and hers is Telekinesis, Vincents was Mind Control, Enjis is Immortal Fire, witch is just a flame that burns forever, and Toya had Citrate Burn which is a quirk that has a lot of heat behind it, it also burns him so he cant use it.

There was a fire that killed most the family the fire was caused by Toya on accident. Toya plus the parents died in it. It happened while William and Enji were at school, and the sister was married and moved away. The twins were adopted by a mean family they only adopted them for experiments. William and Enji ran away a couple years later, the world thought they were dead.  So they split up William went to America, and  Enji changed his name to Todoroki his moms last name.  Enji stayed in Japan and went to UA.

While at UA he ment a couple of people and pretended to hate Toshori Yagi or Allmight. He also pretended to be an asshole so no one would sespect anyting about his past. Meanwhile William is going through high school and all the fnaf things.

When a battle came the LOV secessfuly kidnaped Enji, while they were intergating him about information about UA. During that time William came to visit Enji, he then found out that he was kidnaped and tracked down the LOV. He then prosseded to attack, and during the attack they treaten to kill Enji by slitting his throat. When Dabi the one holding the knife, was hit it ended up slitting his throat. Leading to William and Enji playing pretend, then William telling Enji to get up and Enji saying 5 more minutes, leaving everyone shocked.

___________________________________________

A/N: thats it for this summary next page will be either a chapter or a request, the request can either be a AU or just a short story.
Bye thanks for reading.