Weapons Of The Soul.

As I roar his name, Caine tears through space and bucks Draugr through the castle wall a hundred feet away with a growl.

"My lord", he says with a startled tone. "I shouldn't be surprised that you were able to name and materialize me in physical form on your first try given who you are...but a feat like that is unheard of." He continues.

"What is your desire?"

"Blood." I growl while fully shifting into werewolf form. I can feel shocks emanating through my fur. "I'm not sure what happened to Jess, but I will have his head regardless."

Caine glances at Jess. "She will live, my lord. The spirit that her soul connected to would not allow her to pass that easily. It seems to have triggered yours as well. It seems you were made for each other." He then switches to telepathic communication.

My lord, I'm sure you have noticed the electricity pulsing through your fur. Explore it, feel it, become it. That will help you manifest your Soul Blade.

Thank you, I respond. I feel the electricity in waves circulating through my entire body. It's inside and outside. It's what I was feeling that needed to break free. I let a low growl loose as I direct the electricity to my claws, chest, fangs, and eyes. I form electric armor as Draugr recovers and charges us.

This time I'm ready, I charge him almost as fast as he's moving and swipe at him with my charged claws. He can block the force but my electricity shocks him back anyway.

He jumps back a few feet. "Impossible." He whispers. "No one has seen that magic for hundreds...no, thousands of years. The power of the storm."

"The storm? That makes sense," I growl swiping my right front paw at the ground.
"This isn't JUST electricity. It's...lightning." I snarl with understanding making the lightning more powerful.

"I'm not sure what you are. But I WILL finish this now!" Draugr exclaims as his body darkens and is engulfed in the black and red flames. He charges me again but this time we're at the same speed.

I swipe with my claws, but he parries the blow, and counters with a slice at my neck. Before he can connect his blade, I project the lightning out from my fur to block it. His blade is pushed back, but with his free hand I'm hit with his flames. As I didn't expect the blow, I'm flung backward twenty feet before I regain my footing.

"My lord, the form of the wolf may be at a disadvantage for this fight. Caine says worriedly. Would you like assistance?"

"No, I need to figure this out. Can I use the lightning in my humanoid form?"

"My lord, You ARE the lightning."

Something about hearing that, makes something inside me click. I shift back to my humanoid form.

"Burnt out already? Draugr scoffs.

"Not at all." I say with my eyes closed, searching inside myself. Where is it? Where is the lightning?

It IS you. Caine interjects.

Ahh, I couldn't find it. Because it's already here. It's me. I FEEL the lightning spreading inside me, beneath the surface of my skin, behind my eyes. It's like a calm storm, waiting to be released.

I open my eyes, "I am the lightning bolt." I say with a voice not quite of my soul. It's something different.

As I speak lightning pours out of me. It sparks in the air around me. I instinctively know to gather it in one place in my right hand, molding it into a super bolt.

Draugr stares at me in fear and in awe at the sword-sized lightning bolt I'm now holding.

My lord, just holding the element isn't enough. You must shape it with your soul. Be truthful in your expression. Caine advises as he steps between Draugr and me.

I nod, close my eyes and feel the lightning. I am the lightning bolt. What do I see? What do I feel? I go deeper into the lightning.

I see silver, white, black, and blue. The silver hilt has sharp lines reflecting the nature of a lightning bolt. The white-blue blade has black grooves as if lightning was sealed within it. It's lightweight but sturdy enough to clash with bigger blades. A balanced blade, perfect for speed-based combat. It is mine. It is me.

I open my eyes and I'm now holding the blade, and I notice in my peripheral that Jess is now standing again with her Soul Blade smiling.

"Now, let us continue." I say in my voice. My True Voice.