Clash Of Souls!

I speed through the wall holes after Jess just in time to see her punch Cameron's dad through my window. The impact knocks him about 20 away in the air, but before he falls 300 feet, he starts... hovering??

"What do you think you're doing, Draugr?" She screams.

"I wish not to start a war with Aesir just yet. I am not after you, princess. I am after the hybrid my son failed to finish yesterday." He sneers. "The same hybrid that has disgraced my house twice now. There will NOT be a third!" He roars.

"I'm so sick of you and your family thinking you own people and that you can do whatever you please! I won't allow it any longer, and I won't let you kill him!" Jess projects back.

Draugr materializes a black sword with a hand guard like black flames with red undertones that flow through the guard and blade. Conjuring a sword like that is called a War Blade. I don't know much about them, but they're supposed to be unbreakable with a special bond to the user.

"I won't kill you, princess, but I will have you out of my way." He growls.

"Never." Jess responds as she materializes her War Blade. Hers has a gold handle and guard, and a white blade with a red outer edge. She then...jumps out of the window!

I start to scream her name, but she suddenly sprouts wings and charges Draugr in the air!
I've never seen her fly before! I didn't know that was possible, and the fact that she drew her War Blade means she's dead serious.

I turn to Beatrix and Maxus. "Can you help me fly or carry me?" I ask exasperated.

"Well...why don't you just...fly?" Beatrix asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, frustrated and confused.

"You know now that you rule magic. You're really only limited by your own belief. If you want to fly, believe you can and just do it."

"It's...that easy?"

"For you, yes." Beatrix giggles.

I turn back to Jess as she and Draugr clash swords in the sky.

"Rule the magic...I'm powerful enough." I say to myself. When I wanted to see the wind spirits, I could. I sigh and take a couple of steps back. I hear the second clash, and Jess loses some altitude.

I don't have time to wonder if I can or can't. I won't let her fight alone. I'll be at her side. I feel my eyes glow, and my fangs and nails extend.

"I rule the wolf." I say with my soul, successfully performing a half-transformation without using magic. I bend my knees, feeling primal power flowing through my body. My vision zeroes in on Draugr, waiting for an opening.

I see the third clash and Jess being pushed back again. As soon as she stabilizes, everything slows, and I jump through the window without falling. Flying through the air as a blur straight towards Draugr.

I roar as I land a punch on his face that catches him off guard. He hurtles down 100 feet before he stabilizes.

"Yes, I must finish you today before you become a real problem." His eyes turn black as his pupils turn blood red.

At that exact moment, Jess swings her sword down on him, and he blocks. But it's 2 against 1 now, and I don't miss the opportunity to land a blow to the gut. He drops his guard against Jess to try to impale me, but Jess kicks him in the face.

His guard is completely broken as I uppercut him. Jess flies to the end of his trajectory for the killing blow, but he manages to block it. Unfortunately for him, I'm already at his back with my claws about to tear his heart out.