Dreams?!

We went back to the castle after our conversation. I'm now in my bed drained from the day. I feel certain but uncertain at the same time. I meant everything I said to Jess, but I'm not really sure what happens next. I wonder if I can reach that place again somehow. I'm not sure how I got there to begin with honestly.

I'm so tired I can't even think and I drift off into sleep.
___________________________________

I open my eyes to find myself standing and a wolf in front of me?! I instinctively jump back! I've got to start working on my reactions and not being so scared!

"Who or what are you?" I ask the wolf.

"Curious, how you just talked to me." The wolf responds amused.

"Well, I met a woman today with white hair who just growled...and with the day I've had I'm not surprised at all that you can talk. And now that I think of it, you have white fur too. Are you her?"

"Mmmmm, no and yes. I am a spirit and we are connected but the way that souls are...we are and are not."

"You're a spirit, huh? Well if you are her and aren't her...what are you and why are you here? Wherever here is? This place looks a little different than before." The sky looks normal and isn't colorful anymore.

"The spirit realms, the astral plane, there are many names for this place. There are many worlds as you know. This one is lower than the one you were in before.

This is where spirits choose those they will guide and empower. I'm here because I have chosen you. You are a ruler and I have observed your kindness, nobility, and your desire for wisdom.

The power inside you, you have wielded for others. You are a king, and being a wolf as well certainly helps."

"How would you guide me and empower me? Who are you? What's your name?"

"What's yours? My name is whatever you decide. Whatever is in your soul, will be right and when you call on me I will lend you my power and wisdom...to start." The wolf responds.

"My name...I'm not sure. My name was something that I lost when I came to this world. People call me the hybrid and I've been fine with that because that's what I am...or at least what I thought I was. I guess I probably should start thinking about a name for myself. You said I should name you from my soul? I wonder if I can do that to myself..."

"There are many names of the soul, you just have to find them. You'll know when you do. I'm sure you've probably heard the voice of your soul already. Though you may not have known that's what it was."

"Interesting, I did say something in a weird voice to Jess earlier. So, that's the voice of my soul? Is this part of the guidance I can look forward to?"

"In a way yes, I can guide you in numerous ways. Battle, your transformation, magic, my guidance is wide-ranging."

"Okay...so how do I call on you if I don't have a name for you yet?" I ask confused.

The wolf looks at me and nods his head as his eyes flash yellow. As he does I feel a warm tingly feeling inside.

"Remember that feeling, and focus on it. When you seek me, feel that feeling, expand it in your mind and body. Feel it in your soul and I'll appear.

Calling me may be difficult at first and you may feel fatigued, but as you become more familiar with yourself and your power it'll get easier. That will most likely coincide with when you're able to give me a name as well."

This conversation is a lot easier than the one earlier THANKFULLY.

"Okay, I think I understand." I sigh.

"Good, I am a king-class spirit. But I know you'll be able to handle it. I am not the only spirit that will come to you. Nor am I the only one that is with you now. Though given your heritage, it's understandable why I was the first one for you to connect with. I look forward to assisting you on your journey."

"My...JOURNEY?!" I ask puzzled.

"Everyone has one, your path is your own. But through it all, I'll be with you. That is what The Creator wills and I must admit I'm not upset about it." The wolf pauses.

"Our time...for now, is at an end. The next time we meet it will be because of your call."

I blink and I'm back in my bed, both excited and nervous to call on the spirit of the wolf.