Reason and Will

A/N: I'm very happy to be back, it took a while to get out of that 'writer's block', so to call it. Now I'm very refreshed and should be able to dish out a few chapters in the next few days for you all! I hope everyone likes them!

Anyway... on to the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

I do not own any non-original characters, everything in this is owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Torriama. Please don't sue me...

Y/N POV

Whis and I are on our way to the Grand Priest to introduce myself and ask quite a few questions about the 'god of gods' and why I was allowed the power that comes with his title.

Whis: Honestly Y/N.

I look over, I heard a sound in his voice I haven't heard before.

Whis: I'm worried. I know what this means, but I want to see my father confirm before I spout nonsense.

I sweat a little, if Whis is concerned about something then things must be very bad. 

Y/N: Just tell me one thing Whis.

Whis looked over to me, a concerned look on his face. It made me smile.

Y/N: Whis. How strong do I need to be before I can meet the lord of the lord's gaze?

Whis shook his head and sighed.

Whis: At least as strong as my father to merely comprehend him.

I sweat a little.

Y/N: So you were exaggerating when you said-

Whis: Yes. I didn't want Lord Berrus to grow fearful of him. He hates being treated like a god of gods.

Y/N: Poor guy...

Whis tilted his head at me.

Whis: Why do you find his condition unfavorable?

Y/N: Well if he is stuck in this Multiverse, then he must be very bored, and because of his crazy power, he can't even make real friends.

Whis was a little shocked but remembered how Zeno would often act, as well as himself, when finding mortals that interested him.

Y/N: Rather than being excited, think more like being pulled out of a dense monotony that wind hitting your face would be...

I think of a word to describe the feeling of relief, but nothing was deep enough.

Y/N: Like every ounce of relief that can be felt by mortals and immortals alike.

Whis: I suppose that's true... He was created with Zeno after all.

Y/N: And yet he's stronger... he must be the fighter of two huh?

Whis cracked a smile.

Y/N: I'll take that as a yes.

Author POV

The two arrive in Zeno's relm.

Y/N: Quite the scenery, isn't it Whis?

Whis chuckles.

Whis: Who knows Y/N, it may just be you home soon.

Y/N: Yes yes Whis, I'm sure training here with the grand priest would be great for about 20 min.

Whis was seemingly offended by my comment.

Whis: You're still on the level of Berrus, although he is incredible, and far above any mortal, he still can't hold a candle to myself, let alone my father.

Y/N: You underestimate my potential Whis.

Whis raised an eyebrow.

???: He's not wrong Whis.

Y/N and Whis look over to see two angels standing there. Both were rather short, being much shorter than Whis, one of them was quite a bit weaker than Whis, and even on the level of myself. The other, however...

Y/N: I'm guessing that you are the grand priest, and the angel next to you is your son?

Grand Priest: That is correct. I am the Grand Priest, but I would prefer you to call me by my true name. Dai-Shinkan

Y/N's sweat dropped at this.

Y/N: No offense Dai-Shinkan, but doesn't that just mean Grand Minister?

Dai-Shinkan: You are not entirely wrong, my creators unlike Zeno's were quite uncreative.

Y/N: I see, things must be quite boring.

Dai-Shinkan: Luckily for me, as an angel, I can turn certain emotions off with the use of Ultra Instinct. 

Y/N: That may be useful...

Y/N POV

Y/N: I need to learn everything this multiverse has. Every technique is worth learning, and every powerup is worth obtaining.

Dai-Shinkan looked at me, I could tell he was unsurprised.

Y/N: I don't need answers for the god of gods for now. For now, I just need to get strong enough to be confident in my abilities completely.

I smirked, and Dai-Shinkan simply smiles.

Dai-Shinkan: I see, as you wish. You are, after all, the successor of the god of gods.

Y/N: Wait.

I began to sweat, there's no way I heard that right.

Y/N: Did you just say... successor?

Dai-Shinkan nods. 

Y/N: Well crap... looks like I'm going to need to be stronger than everyone in the multiverse if I want to even be on his level.

Dai-Shinkan: Correct, my training should be a good first step, by the time it's done, you should have the full power and abilities of an angel.

Y/N: That's quite nice, a great first step.

Whis looked over to me with a shocked face.

Whis: Don't forget Y/N! That's still the full power of an angel! That's vastly stronger than you think!

I just look at him, a face of mild annoyance.

Y/N: I hate to say it Whis, but I'm on Berrus's level without any godly training. I have no clue how long both you and Berrus trained...

Whis just continued looking at me, his face slowly turning from confusion, back into shock. 

Y/N: I think you get what I mean now. Over 4 years, I went from hardly on the level of a mortal, to poking the realm of gods.

Dai-Shinkan: What? I thought that you would have a helper!

Y/N: I did. Why do you think I'm a god now?

Dai-Shinkan looks down. I could tell he has information on the subject.

Dai-Shinkan: The forbidden technique... true fusion.

Y/N: Exactly. Uriel, my angel, fused into me to destroy Frieza after Whis did a time rewind.

Dai-Shinkan: If an angel fused into you, your power and durability must've already been huge. I wonder how you survived.

Well of course I can regenerate, but I'm not going to tell him that.

Y/N: It must've been a miracle. Perhaps it was destined, or perhaps it's just luck. Either way, we train. Take me to whatever you use to train.

Dai-Shinkan: Well... we do have a room where the angels and myself train, but the time dilation is-

Y/N: Take me there, I'll train with you there for a few centuries, and come back out.

Dai-Skinkan was shocked. He must think I have a death wish or something.

Dai-Shinkan: As you wish.