Death and Birth

I do not own any non-original characters, everything in this is owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Torriama. Please don't sue me...

Y/N POV

Y/N: He's mine.

I zoom in the direction that Frieza flew off to. I readied a blast as a fly, once I felt Frieza's Ki flare, I sent a blast in his direction. Knocking him into the air yet again. Before he could regain his footing, I unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, all of them connecting. I ended the barrage with a heavy punch to the gut, sending him into a mountain.

Y/N: His Ki has quieted down! For someone that claims to be the Emperor of Everything, you're weak.

I felt a bloodlust come from the hole. It was overwhelming. Even my bloodlust was knocked away. I was left there, in complete awe as a bright figure rose from the hole.

Author POV

Y/N: What?

There was a hint of despair in his voice. His Ki was fluctuating. Y/N was becoming more and more unstable as Frieza rose to his eye level.

Frieza: I see now why my Kin insisted that training was necessary. If I had come at you with nothing added on... I detest the thought.

Y/N's teeth were chattering. He was struggling to keep upright.

Y/N: H-How is this even possible?! How are you this powerful?!

Uriel: Frieza's potential is higher than any mortal or god in Universe 7.

Y/N: What?

His voice had lost all resistance. Y/N had accepted his fate.

Frieza: You should be honored weakling.

Frieza appeared in front of Y/N, a shiny, golden color coming from him. He was no longer just Frieza...

Frieza: This is Golden Frieza. A power unmatched by any in the Universe!! EVEN BERRUS CAN NOT STAND AGAINST MY MIGHT!!!

???: Whis. I know I heard the voice of Frieza say something terrible, it ruined my nap. Let's go to where he is so I can destroy him.

Whis: As you wish my Lord.

The two teleports to the location, just to see an Earthling radiating

Y/N grew a serious look.

Y/N: Frieza... don't speak of Lord Berrus in that tone. You are nothing, and always will be nothing to a G.O.D!

???: Well said.

Frieza whips around terrified. He knew that voice... it was the voice of-of.

Frieza: L-L-Lord Berrus-

Berrus: Where did that spunk go boy? I thought you were the strongest. All I see is a weakling.

Berrus flicked Frieza's forehead, knocking him to the ground. Frieza was terrified, but a sly grin was put on his face.

Y/N POV

Frieza: I'm going to die here... no spacing this... 

His energy is fluctuating, and all of his energy is concentrated in his core... is he running?

Frieza: BUT I REFUSE TO DIE WITHOUT KILLING THE WEAKLINGS THAT DARE OPPOSE ME!!!

Frieza began charging a massive amount of energy in his hand.

Y/N: NO-!

Before I could move the planet was gone. Destroyed with everyone on it. I look around to see the void. The body of my friends and comrades floated lifeless. The bodies of the colds are gone...