Revelations of Gods and Angels

I do not own any non-original characters, everything in this is owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Torriama. Please don't sue me... 

Y/N POV

Piccolo shuddered at the mention of Lord Berrus.

Piccolo: How do you know that name?! His name!?

Piccolo looked afraid. Like at any moment, he could be erased from existence for simply knowing Berrus.

Y/N: I know because I have Uriel's Soul. Why do you know?

Piccolo: When I fused with Kami, the knowledge of the previous guardians flashed through my mind, one of the first guardians had to persuade Lord Berrus not to destroy the planet because a bunch of animals were rude to him... Lord Berrus is at the peak of the Universe, even as a lesser god I would be a fool not to know of him.

Y/N: Right... I kinda forgot that you and Kami fused back into the nameless namekian...

Piccolo let out a deep sigh. He held his head in his hand and began rubbing his temples.

Piccolo: Your going to be the death of me one day... please don't mention Lord Berrus again.

I look at him with sympathy. It must be quite terrifying to know that your student wishes to surpass the most powerful being in the Universe.

Y/N: Fine... I want you to keep training though, and use the time chamber. It would be nice to have Dragon Balls that aren't linked to me...

Piccolo: I can't. I've already tried to make new dragon balls, but the skill is not in our arsenal...

Author POV

Y/N looked at Piccolo with shock and a slight amount of annoyance.

Y/N: Fine... I guess I'll just have to do it.

Piccolo looked at Y/N, excited to see the dragon of a non-namekian. Y/N pulled out a carving of a dragon, rather than a traditional eastern dragon however, it resembled that of a water serpent.

Piccolo: That's no ordinary set of dragon balls! How did you manage to make them like that!?

There lying on the ground was a set of large dragon balls. There were 5 in all. Each one had a purplish huge, and the power coming from them was far greater than Shenron.

Y/N: I asked Uriel about the rules of the dragon balls. She said the greater the power of the creator, the more the dragon balls can do. Right now, they are somewhere in between Shenron and a dragon named Perugia.

Piccolo's eyes widened. 

Piccolo: A dragon that on par with Perunga!? How?! 

Y/N: I put just about every ounce of magical power I have into them, thus why they are different in appearance. There are other sets of Dragon Balls from the past that have all kinds of different appearances and power. The only rule they truly follow is the rule of the birth setting.

Piccolo: The birth set?

Y/N: The Dragon God.

Piccolo looked at Y/N confused, but soon realized what he meant.

Piccolo: The teaching of Lord Zalama?! I thought that his teaching was lost after he made the birth setting.

Y/N: No... his knowledge was just in the hands of the gods as his first set was much too powerful for mortals.

Piccolo went cold for just a moment. 

Y/N: The Dragon Balls he created have no name. They reflect Zalama quite a lot. They can supposedly grant ANY wish.

Piccolo: How is that any different than yours?

Y/N: Mine can't bring back those that have been destroyed yet. His can.

Piccolo went wide-eyed with shock. Salama, the creator of the Namekian race, was potentially the strongest of gods...

Piccolo: What are your limitations of yours?

Y/N: My dragon balls can't be used by anyone without a pure heart. You could probably use them, as your heart is one of perfect neutrality... but individuals like Tienshinhan probably can't, as they have too much evil in their hearts.

Piccolo just smirked.

Piccolo: That doesn't seem like much of a problem, to me...

Y/N just smiled.

Y/N: True. But that's enough of that. We should talk to Goku.

Piccolo: Why's that?

Y/N: Goku has almost limitless potential due to his race.

Piccolo: He isn't just a mutant?

Y/N: He's a Saiyan. I'm surprised that Kami didn't know that already.

Piccolo: H-He's a Saiyan?! I never thought of that because of Goku's nature... but I suppose it makes sence...

Y/N: The nature of his race makes him a warrior, but not a killer. We need to get him up here and teach him that. Alongside getting him higher gravity.

Piccolo: Shouldn't that kill him?

Y/N: No... his biology gives him terrifying survivability. If it weren't for my encounter with Uriel, he would be the strongest on the planet.

Piccolo: How is that even possible?! Shouldn't I be the strongest?

Y/N: You would be... if it wasn't for the fact that Goku is a fighting genius.

Piccolo chuckled for a moment.

Y/N: What's so funny?

Piccolo: The fact that Goku is a genius. hehe

Y/N and Piccolo chuckled for a bit, but afterward grabbed Goku and began training again. Goku was taken into a newly built room specifically for him. Y/N and Piccolo got together and made it for him. The gravity in the room was 10x that of Earth.

Y/N POV

3 years later...

I wonder how long they've been training... on their own. To think that all but Goku and Piccolo wanted to go on adventures for training... oh well, nothing wrong with that.

Y/N: Uriel. The 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai is coming up soon right?

Uriel: Correct. Your friends should be attending.

Y/N: Then we best be going off.

I wonder just how strong they've gotten...