The Emergence of Uriel

I do not own any non-original characters, everything in this is owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Torriama. Please don't sue me... 

Soon after Y/N reached the lookout...

Uriel: I am Uriel, Y/N guardian and guide.

Kami: I will simply ask, should I fear you?

Uriel: Only if you should fear Y/N, my only goal is to further Y/N. This mission was given to me the god of gods.

Kami flinched at the mention of gods above him, almost all of them could wipe the floor with him after all...

Kami: I he is chosen by a higher god then I have no right to refuse his training... Y/N sware that you will be benevolent with your power.

Y/N: I will be kind, but I will be ruthless should I encounter evil or those who stand in my path. 

Kami started to sweat.

Kami: Then the best thing for you right now is... this!

Kami shot a beam at Y/N, it was a clothes beam. All of the clothes were now weighed, and their weight increased 10-fold.

Y/N: That's a good weight, but still light, I need more.

Kami was surprised but did as asked. Kami shot another beam, causing each piece of clothing to weigh a minimum of 100 Kilograms.

Y/N: Good, nice, and heavy, this should be pretty good for power gain huh Uriel?

Uriel: Indeed Y/N. Have fun, for now, I must go back to you, and rest.

Y/N: OK Uriel, bye bye!

Uriel shot back into Y/N, both Kami and Mr. Popo were stunned. Although his power and potential were unique and limitless respectively, he still needed to build up his power.

________________________________________________________________________________

Year 750, Day of the Tenkaiichi Budokai...

Y/N POV

Y/N: I wonder what Goku and the rest are doing?

Uriel: On the lower world the Tenkaichi Budokai is soon to be under weigh. They should be there showing the fruits of the training.

Y/n: That sounds fun, guess I'll go! HEY KAMI!!!

Kami jumped out of his chair.

Kami: Are you wanting to go to the Tenkaichi Budokai?

Y/N: MmHm!

Kami: Well it's not like I can stop you anymore, don't hurt anyone ok.

Y/N: No one that doesn't deserve it... or want to fight... or something of the sort.

Kami: Just go lad... have fun.

I took off, I don't need Nimbus to fly anymore, Kami taught me how to fly once I was able to shoot Ki blasts. It only took about 20 min. to get to the Tenkaiichi Budokai.

Y/N: Hey mister! Is it too late to sign up?

Man: No it's not too late, would you like to enter?

Y/N: Yes, please!

Man: Sure thing, what's the name you entering under?

Y/N: Put me under Y/N, please.

Man: OK then, have fun!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Y/N stepped into the waiting area for the fighters. He got strange looks, as well as laughed at.

Y/N: Ah... that's cute, they think they're stronger than me! Isn't it adorable Uriel?

Uriel: Truly halarius.

Y/N found a place to wait, he was meditating when he saw a familiar face in the crowd.

Y/N: GOKU!

Goku: Huh? Who called for me?

Y/N ran over to Goku.

Y/N: Hi Goku! Your power pole is still at Korin's, if you want after the Tenkaichi Budokai I can take you to get it.

Goku: Sure! I was hoping I would see you here, I got a lot stronger!

Y/N: So did I, I did after all train with Kami.

Although Goku was oblivious to the weight of that statement, another contestant wasn't.

???: You said you trained with Kami!?

Y/N: Oh hey Roshi! Yeah, I did, cool huh!

???: What do you mean Roshi? I'm Jackie Chun!

Y/N: Ok then Jackie! You seem pretty strong, and remind me of a certain hermit, so I look forward to fighting you.

'Jackie Chun' was sweating at the idea of fighting Y/N, but either way his students would learn the thing he's been preaching.

________________________________________________________________________________

Needless to say, the prelims were a joke. Everyone facing Y/N just surrendered on the spot. While Goku, Krillin, and Jackie knocked their opponents out in one shot.

Y/N: Last match until the actual tournament.

Ranjan: I'll be the one to move on dear... sorry.

The woman blew a kiss to Y/N. 

Ref: Let the match... BEGIN!

Ranjan: I should open this with my killer move!

Ranjan stripped (weird but ok) and caught everyone's attention.

Y/N: Begone THOT!

Y/N slapped Ranjan through a wall Cell style.

Jackie: How cruel... my eye candy...

Thus the end of the preliminaries for the tournament.