The Nameless Namekian and the Demi-Angel

I do not own any non-original characters, everything in this is owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Torriama. Please don't sue me... 

Y/N POV

I was elated with my new abilities from the Dragon Balls. Although artificial, it will take quite a lot of work to perfect them.

Y/N: I need to show off to Kami. I think he'll be impressed...

I fly over to Piccolo. In the time that has passed, he's grown. He's in his prime by far.

Y/N: You've been training in the hyperbolic time room huh Piccolo?

Piccolo: To defeat you... anything is on the table!

The words no longer hold venom like they used to. I can tell that I'm just a goal for him now. I better live up to expectations.

Y/N: Piccolo I want to show you something...

I tear off my arm and throw it at him.

Y/N: Remarkable...

I grow the arm back, an exact copy of the previous. Piccolo looks at me with wide eyes. I don't blame him, no human should be able to do that.

Piccolo: How!? Humans can't regenerate-

Piccolo's look went from shocked to exasperated quickly.

Piccolo: You used the dragon balls didn't you?

I just laugh, answering his question with my bellows of joy.

Y/N: I'm still killable, so don't worry about that. I didn't wish for immortality. I just realized that Regeneration and extreme survivability would be useful.

Piccolo started to chuckle, but then he started laughing very hard. I guess he's pretty annoyed or something like that.

Piccolo: This is great!

Y/N: What?

Piccolo: What do you mean what?! I have someone to train regeneration with! Other than that idiot Kami...

Y/N: I know he wanted to seal you and all, but you should try to get along a little. You used to be fused after all...

Piccolo: FIne. Just don't think I like him... but as a favor, I'll tolerate him.

Y/N: Thanks, friend.

Piccolo looked away, but I could tell he was blushing. He must not be used to friends huh?

Piccolo: I-I'm not your friend!

I just laugh at this remake and decide to go to the lookout. Once again it only takes me a few seconds.

Y/N: Hey Kami!

Kami, steeled by my previous attempts at frightening him, no longer jumped.

Kami: Sorry Y/N, but no more scaring me.

Y/N: Drat... Say, Kami, I'm going to change in the time room, I kind of want to try to make a new move, and would prefer not to blow up the planet.

Kami: True. Go ahead. After you and Piccolo used it so much I changed the way it works. The energy from the dimension should be enough sustenance, even for the likes of Goku.

Y/N: Interesting, well thanks then, Kami! I'll see you in a few days!

Author POV

Kami: I swear that kid going to kill himself in there...

Kami sensed Piccolo near by.

Piccolo: I wouldn't worry about him dying after his wish... the kid could probably just strain hard and come back...