21

"That's good." Dave muttered. Holding Kurt close. He leaned in and kissed Kurt's lips.

Kurt pulled back. "I'm sorry." He suddenly apologized. Dave furrowed his eyebrows. Using one hand to pull the leather jacket up, covering Kurt's shoulders.

"Why?" Dave asked. Eyeing the blonde with intense love. Kurt bit his lip before he softly replied.

"For scaring you."

Dave sighed. He brushed some loose strands of blond hair out of Kurt's face. "Hon, I'm not mad at you at all for this. I'm not scared anymore. It's fine. It's all done now. Okay?"

This calmed the blond's nerves. Kurt nodded his head as he leaned in. He kissed Dave softly on the lips.

Dave felt himself blush. Kurt's kissed are always soft and sweet. The drummers heart fluttered as he returned the very soft kiss.

Kurt pulled back. "You promise you're okay?" He asked. Holding out his pinky. This made Dave tear up. He found this so cute.

Dave hooked his pinky in with Kurt's. He leaned in and kissed Kurt's lips. Sealing the pinky promise.

Kurt returned the kiss. Dave pulled back. "I swear. I promise. Everything is okay now."

Kurt felt himself smile. He giggled as he buried his face into Dave's barechest.

"I love you." Dave mumbled as he held Kurt close. Burying his face into Kurt's blond hair. Taking in the scent.

Kurt pulled back as he kissed Dave's cheek. "I love you too." He replied. Dave suddenly gets up from the bed.

"Is there any.. um, you know. I should be concerned about?" Dave asked pointing to the dresser.

Kurt shakes his head. "That was my only one. Trust me." He replied. This relieved Dave. "Okay, good."

He picked up his shirt from the floor and slipped it on. Getting out of the bed in his grey sweatpants.

"C'mon, Kurt. Krist is downstairs. He most likely wants to see if you're okay." Dave mumbled.

Kurt sighed. He picked up the leather jacket that was resting on himself. He slips it on.

Dave felt his heart rush with adoring feelings. Seeing Kurt wearing his black leather jacket.

"It's cute on you." Dave suddenly complimented making his boyfriend blush.

The two walked themselves to the bedroom door. Dave opened it and allowed Kurt to go out first.

"Thank you." Kurt shyly mumbled.