14

"C'mere, baby!" Dave exclaimed. Holding his arms out for Kurt. The shorter blond stood up.

He trotted over and jumped into Dave's arms. Dave laughed as he held Kurt close.

He picked up the blonde and span him around for a moment. Kurt's laughter erupted into the kitchen. Full of happiness.

Dave sets him back down on his feet. He leaned his head down and lightly pecked Kurt's lips.

Kurt returned the small peck. He pulled back. "Can we go smoke a cigarette?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. My boyfriend." Dave teased with a small smirk. Kurt felt his cheeks heat up as he rolled his blue eyes.

He grabbed Dave's arm and started to tug Dave into the living room. "Where's the pack?" Dave asked. Kurt started to look around in the living room.

"Shit!" Kurt snapped. Dave chuckled softly. "Calm down, honey. Im sure it's upstairs in my jackets pocket. I'll go get it."

Kurt plopped himself on the couch. Scratching at his distressed jeans for a moment before taking his flannel off.

"Hand me a cardigan while you're at it." Kurt muttered and tossed the flannel over to Dave. Dave catches it. "Sure, babe."

Kurt tucked up his knees. He looked stressed, again. Dave noticed and says. "I love you."

This relaxed Kurt's facial expression. He smiled as he looked over. "I love you, too." He replied.

Dave then went upstairs. He entered Kurt's room. Picking up the leather jacket from the bed.

He slipped it on himself. He patted the pockets. Feeling a pack of cigarettes and a lighter inside.

He opened Kurt's dresser. But he didn't notice, a syringe in the corner of the drawer. Taking out a cardigan. It is wooly, green, and  shaggy.

He nodded his head. Shutting the drawer with ease and walked down the stairs. Seeing Kurt getting antsy. "Hurry up! I want a smoke!"

Dave smiled. "I'm coming honey! Don't worry!" He replied as he walked down the steps.

Kurt gets up from the couch. He ripped the cardigan out of Dave's hands. He slipped it on over himself.

Dave chuckled. He opened his hand out. "Come on, honey." Kurt takes a hold of Dave's hand.

Then, they went out the door.