18

An hour passed away. Dave has been silent the whole time. His hand just playing with his boyfriend's hair.

The silence actually calmed Kurt down himself. He felt tired. It has gotten late. His head calmly laying on Dave's chest.

"I love you, too." Dave finally spoke up. His voice sounded monotoned. Kurt slowly gazed up at Dave's face. Seeing the drummers face was relaxed but in pain.

Suddenly Kurt felt nice gentle scalp scratches. Kurt blinked his puffy eyes. They are puffy from crying earlier.

"Are you okay?" Kurt hesitantly asked. But Dave didn't reply this time. His hand stopped playing with Kurts blond hair.

"I'm so sorry." Kurt apologized. Then, the hand movements in Kurt's hair contuined.

"Why?" Dave asked suddenly. Kurt sniffled. He stared into Dave's brown eyes.

"What..?" Kurt croaked out. Dave suddenly broke down. Sobs leaving out of his lips as he held his boyfriend close.

"Why?! Just why?! Why, why, why... WHY?!"  Dave screamed the last part. He hides his face into Kurt's hair.

Tears falling into the greasy blond locks as he sobbed. Dave held on his boyfriend tightly as he sobbed.

"Im fucking sorry!" Kurt screeched out in reply. Hiding his face into Dave's shoulder.

Both of their bodies trembling as they hold each other close. Dave clenched his teeth together.

He picked up Kurt suddenly. Holding Kurt close as they exited the bathroom. Dave tried to calm his breathing as they suddenly fell into the hallway.

"Don't fucking scare me like that, ever again!" Dave sneered as he smashed his lips onto Kurt's.

Kurt returned the kiss. Much more softer and gentle. This calmed Dave completely.

They both kissed each other softly and passionately. Dave pulled back. He looked much calmer than before.

Kurt gave a small smile. "I love you." He spoke. Dave felt his heart flutter. He teared up.

"I love you too, more than you can ever fucking imagine." Dave snapped back as he hugged Kurt close.

Kurt tucked his face into Dave's neck. From so much energy, he felt exhausted. He fell asleep. Right then and there.

Dave kissed Kurt's head and stood back up with the blond in his arms. "C'mon, hon. I'll get you into bed..I have to call Krist.." he mumbled.

Carrying Kurt into the bedroom.