03

Feeling more panicked, Dave's hand clenched the fabric tightly.
He lowered his hand and started to clean Kurt's wound. Wiping away as much blood as he can.

"What the fuck, Kurt?!" Dave cried out. Kurt didn't reply. He just stared at Dave and what he is doing.

"Tell me why. What the fuck is happening.." Dave cried out. He felt his shoulders untense.

It wasn't necessarily a stab wound, but more a scratch. Most likely from a tree branch. Dave knew he panicked too much about that.

But Kurt wasn't responding. However and it increased Dave's anxiety. The drummer placed a hand onto Kurt's cheek.

It was hot. Feverishly warm. Dave is so confused and scared.

"What's happening to you..? Why are you in the woods..? Why aren't you talking..? Why are you having a fever..? Kurt, WHY?!"

Yet Dave has absolutely no clue what Kurt is currently on at the moment. The blond's cerulean eyes slowly look up at Dave.

"Stop yelling." Kurt croaked out. Dave froze up once he finally heard the blond's voice.

Dave nodded his head. He picked up his leather jacket. Wrapping it around the blond.

"Let's get you in the car, let's get you home." Dave told to the other. Trying his hardest to stay calm about the situation.

Kurt began shivering in Dave's arm's once he was picked up. The leather jacket covering him up like a blanket.

He laid his head onto Dave's shoulder. Groaning softly as his eyes blinked slowly.

"My god, what happened to you..?" Dave felt his voice crack as he carefully puts Kurt into the passenger seat of the car.

He shuts the door and walked himself to the other side. He gets in and shuts the door.

The car is still running, thankfully it hasn't died out and they have plenty of gas.

Kurt just stared out the window. Once Dave started to drive in the direction of where home is located.

"Kurt, you can't stay quiet forever.." Dave muttered as he makes it onto the road and out of no-mans-land.

But Kurt didn't reply.