17

"I'm not going to let you just do this to yourself!" Dave screamed. "You promised you're going to be clean!"

Kurt broke down into tears. The two in the hallway. Kurt fell on his knees. Tears rolling down his face.

Dave remained standing. Gripping the syringe as another small crack came into it.

"Kurt Cobain! I can't believe you! You love me! Why don't you love yourself?! Huh?!"

"I love you!" Kurt cried out as he lifted his head. His face looked so messed up. Tears rolling down his face. Sniffling and hiccuping sobs uncontrollably.

"I love you! I love you!" Kurt repeated over and over. Dave stood in the hall. Looking at his boyfriend with heartbroken eyes.

Dave turned around. Not facing his boyfriend now. He walked down the hall as Kurt screamed.

"Baby!? DAVE!! DAVE COME BACK! IM SORRY! IM FUCKING SORRY!" Kurt screamed as his vocal chords got strained.

Dave suddenly stopped at the bathroom door. Clutching the syringe as it cracked more. Completely on the verge of being shattered now.

He entered the bathroom. Shutting the door and locking it. Kurt lifted his head. Hearing the door's lock.

He broke down once again. Forcing himself to get up as he walked himself over to the bathroom.

"Baby..?" Kurt whimpered out. His head laying on the door. "Davey..?" His voice trembled.

"I'm flushing the heroin down." Dave replied. No emotion in his voice. The sound of the toilet flushing in the background.

Kurt screamed again as he pounded on the door, now with a fit of upsetting emotions. "WHAT?! DAVID! I TOLD YOU!"

The door unlocked. Revealing Dave as he stared at Kurt with pained love. "I'm doing this so I can help you!"

He pulled Kurt into a tight embrace. Kurt hides his face into Dave's chest. The two slide down to the bathroom floor.

Kurt let's out sobs as they slide down. Dave's back lightly pressed against the wall. Holding his boyfriend close to him.

"I love you.." Kurt whimpered out. Dave calmly pets the blond's hair. He didn't reply. His eyes expressing hurt.

Kurt lifted his head after a few silent moments. "I love you." He repeated. Dave didn't reply.

Tears suddenly filled into Kurt's eyes. "Hey?..did you hear me?" His vocal chords are strained. His voice cracked.

Dave didn't speak. He just calmly pets Kurt's hair. Staring emotionlessly at the wall. He is muted from panicking so much.

"Dave?" Kurt sniffled. Dave didn't reply. His hand twirled a strand of Kurt's blonde hair.

Kurt gave up. He just laid his head onto Dave's chest.